Author Topic: Tears to Tiara Pc vs. Ps3  (Read 2128 times)

Offline PriomBlazer

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • UwU
Tears to Tiara Pc vs. Ps3
« on: May 17, 2012, 11:27:40 AM »
Well I have watched a few scenes of the anime on animax and it was awesome.So I searched about it on the internet and found out it's an srpg!
Now heres the original pc version:
and heres the ps3 version:

The ps3 has better strategic gameplay and 3d graphics on the other hand the pc version has E-RO-GE! Now I don't know which version is better so which one do you guys think is better?

Offline Toffee

• Doesn't know about the matrix.
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 4
  • Whatevs.
Re: Tears to Tiara Pc vs. Ps3
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 04:52:53 PM »

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 10:45:36 PM »
PS3 version, especially if you don't want to get caught with eroge.

Offline Toffee

• Doesn't know about the matrix.
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 4
  • Whatevs.
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 11:05:27 PM »
Let me ask first, what TYPE of eroge is it? And by type I mean, how much H-scenes are there in the game?

The types I'm talking about are:
- H-scene is only shown at the end, as a sort of "reward" for the player.
- H-scenes are sparsely spread out in the game, often requiring specific actions and unlocking secret routes to access them. And mostly are there for service.
- H-scenes are used loosely in the game. Often shown only during key points in the story to show romance and/or drama, NOT for service.
- H-scenes are used regularly in the game. Often allowing the player to view an H-scene whenever he/she wishes, while also using H-scenes as a part of the story.
- H-scenes are used regularly, however, they are completely optional and often have no connection to the story whatsoever.
- H-scenes are used abundantly. The characters immediately have sex at the drop of a hat. Often have no connection to the story.
- H-scenes are rampant. The only objective in the game is to have as many sex partners as possible.

There are games that do not fall within those categories, but these are the ones that are most common.

Offline PriomBlazer

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • UwU
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2012, 09:55:08 AM »
Let me ask first, what TYPE of eroge is it? And by type I mean, how much H-scenes are there in the game?

The types I'm talking about are:
- H-scene is only shown at the end, as a sort of "reward" for the player.
- H-scenes are sparsely spread out in the game, often requiring specific actions and unlocking secret routes to access them. And mostly are there for service.
- H-scenes are used loosely in the game. Often shown only during key points in the story to show romance and/or drama, NOT for service.
- H-scenes are used regularly in the game. Often allowing the player to view an H-scene whenever he/she wishes, while also using H-scenes as a part of the story.
- H-scenes are used regularly, however, they are completely optional and often have no connection to the story whatsoever.
- H-scenes are used abundantly. The characters immediately have sex at the drop of a hat. Often have no connection to the story.
- H-scenes are rampant. The only objective in the game is to have as many sex partners as possible.

There are games that do not fall within those categories, but these are the ones that are most common.
Well I haven't really played any version thats why I want to know which one is better.But I think eroge is often seen on the main plot but doesn't have any special importance in the tory.I'm gonna play the pc version to find out.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal