Contests & Events > Fun Friday Five

Fun Friday Five : the seventh(not heaven)

(1/3) > >>

FuyuhotaruP:

--- Quote ---Rules:
1.Before the week ends the selected host must select a host for the next FFF. In the event the proposal is refused and a new host cannot be found then guess what? You go again :3
2.The participants may only answer the five questions presented to thee by th host. Participants may not answer questions not asked by the host. Still pretty easy right?
3. I, NekoBot, creator of the event request that all participants have fun. So please refrain from putting others down, using discriminatory language to offend others, and intentional racism is prohibited.
--- End quote ---

due to some weird circumstances
suddenly a wild fuyu hosts appears well I'm not very active but well, it can't be helped

FFF: #7
1. you have all the available ingredients in the world, assuming you can cook, what will you cook?

2. favourite genre of music? more than 1 is accepted I guess

3. do you like wearing ties? (those formal working tie)

4. which arpegi member has the best signature?

5. last but not least, what do you think will happen when you reach 60 years old?

NekoJonez:
1. you have all the available ingredients in the world, assuming you can cook, what will you cook? Chinese food... I love that stuff :3

2. favorite genre of music? more than 1 is accepted I guess Hardstyle, Hardcore, Oldskool, GAME OST... Anything which is not metal or dubstep.

3. do you like wearing ties? (those formal working tie) Only on special events like an award ceremony.

4. which arpegi member has the best signature? You. Not me.

5. last but not least, what do you think will happen when you reach 60 years old? I have a wife and kid(s) but still make creative content. :3 It's something that never bored me.

Apokura:

1. you have all the available ingredients in the world, assuming you can cook, what will you cook?Something involving Nutella and Ovomaltine.

2. favourite genre of music? more than 1 is accepted I guess Rock and it's many variations.

3. do you like wearing ties? (those formal working tie)Yeah, as long as not for extremely long periods of time.

4. which arpegi member has the best signature?Light, the creator of my clan.

5. last but not least, what do you think will happen when you reach 60 years old? I'll have learnt to say "I don't speak______" in all languages.

Noob:
1. you have all the available ingredients in the world, assuming you can cook, what will you cook? cook ALL the foods!

2. favourite genre of music? more than 1 is accepted I guess. I'm into rock, dubstep and house music. I also like Japanese and OSTs. Hell, I pretty much like all music except for new pop.

3. do you like wearing ties? (those formal working tie) lolno

4. which arpegi member has the best signature? Shreddy :3

5. last but not least, what do you think will happen when you reach 60 years old? D: I don't even want to think about that.

Swagmaster:
1) Lifetime supply of Buffalo Chicken Wings

2) Rap, Hip-Hop, Pop, and Rock

3) Only on formal occasions, I look rather nice wearing them

4) In terms of creativity, mines of course. Nah, JK, probably Light's or Shreddy's

5) I'll be retired with plenty of money to do whatever the hell I want

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version