Contests & Events > Fun Friday Five

Fun Friday Five: Thirteen is the less than magic number.......

(1/3) > >>

Mr.PowPow:
Looks like I was chosen again, I'm just so popular it seems.
Regardless I'll make sure that I won't have one for a while after this :p

--- Quote ---Rules:
1.Before the week ends the selected host must select a host for the next FFF. In the event the proposal is refused and a new host cannot be found then guess what? You go again :3
2.The participants may only answer the five questions presented to thee by th host. Participants may not answer questions not asked by the host. Still pretty easy right?
3. I, NekoBot, creator of the event request that all participants have fun. So please refrain from putting others down, using discriminatory language to offend others, and intentional racism is prohibited.

--- End quote ---

So here are my five questions (yet again) for this week!

FIVE MOTHER FOOKIN FLIPIN' QUESTIONS YALL!
1. What are you most proud of?

2. Worst illness/injury you have ever had?

3. If your penis turned green, how would you feel about that? (If you are a girl, then the same question but with the added fact you have grown a penis. Fun, fun, fun~)

4. How popular do you consider yourself? This applies to either online or in real life (or both if you wish)

5. Have you ever read something online that literally made you want to facepalm or puke in disgust, if so then write it down here. (If its too graphic, then put it in a spoiler)

NekoJonez:
1) My ability to entertain.
2) Broken lip.
3) ET PHONE HOME!
4) Online: More popular then I might think.
    RL: Depends. Really depends.
5) You DON'T want to know. T^T

Cupcake Fury:
1. I feel nothing.

2. I dun know but for some reason I remember falling down and my knee got stuck in a hole and it was realllllly bad, from my memory it looked all fucked up and I don't think it was a dream as I remembered that years ago..

3. I would ask a gal if she would like a apple Popsicle :3

4. Not very.

5. Not really, nothing is that bad for me.
EDIT: God dammit jonez you beat me D:

senpai_FisT:
1. What are you most proud of? Strength and resistance. I am an unrelenting force in a fistfight.

2. Worst illness/injury you have ever had? Penis infection. Glad to have got ridden of it.

3. If your penis turned green, how would you feel about that? (If you are a girl, then the same question but with the added fact you have grown a penis. Fun, fun, fun~) I'd probably fap till it changes to blue.

4. How popular do you consider yourself? This applies to either online or in real life (or both if you wish) Not 'popular' at all but I think I'm better off without 'friends'. (Been a long time since an honest one.)

5. Have you ever read something online that literally made you want to facepalm or puke in disgust, if so then write it down here. (If its too graphic, then put it in a spoiler) Most of le rage comics on 9gag and reddit. SWAG posts.

dark 5FVD:
1. What are you most proud of?

My class/ having an xbox 360 and the first xbox

2. Worst illness/injury you have ever had?

My hole back was open due to roses.

3. If your penis turned green, how would you feel about that? (If you are a girl, then the same question but with the added fact you have grown a penis. Fun, fun, fun~)

I would freak out. FREAK OUT I TELL YOU

4. How popular do you consider yourself? This applies to either online or in real life (or both if you wish)

I'm pretty popular on school. on the internet IDK

5. Have you ever read something online that literally made you want to facepalm or puke in disgust, if so then write it down here. (If its too graphic, then put it in a spoiler)

Yes an update of a girl telling she isn't a girl but she has boobies and ... the rest is way too bad to say

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version