Contests & Events > Fun Friday Five

Friday Fun Five - 19 - Rebirth?

(1/2) > >>

NekoJonez:
So, I could have made this on Friday but I was preparing for MineCon. Trying to get some new life into Arpegi, I decided to make a FFF. Here we go.

--- Quote ---Rules:
1. Before the week ends the selected host must select a host for the next FFF. In the event the proposal is refused and a new host cannot be found then guess what? You go again :3
2. The participants may only answer the five questions presented to thee by th host. Participants may not answer questions not asked by the host. Still pretty easy right?
3. I, NekoBot, creator of the event request that all participants have fun. So please refrain from putting others down, using discriminatory language to offend others, and intentional racism is prohibited.
--- End quote ---

1. Which skill do you wish you had?
2. What is your favorite program on your pc/laptop?
3. Do you think there is any use to a tablet?
4. If you would be sold on a black market, what would be your arguments to sell yourself?
5. Close your eyes and press three random keys on your keyboard.

Mr.PowPow:
1) I wish I had some sort of musical talent, maybe being able to play the guitar (bass preferably) or sing.
2) Steam atm
3) Its basically a small laptop, which is only really useful if you go out a lot. Which I don't, I just use my laptop. Haven't used my tablet at all really :/
4) What?
5) fap

dark 5FVD:
1) The one ofe being able to draw good...
2) Itunes...
3) NOP
4) I'm a gamer i mean come on what other reason do you need oh and i'll have to kill you if you buy me
5) ilk

Light:
1. Being able to play the guitar or drums really well.
2. Whichever browser I'm currently using.
3. Not for me there isn't.
4. "For sale: perfect specimen of nature. Obedient, great in bed. No refunds"
5. 60y

NekoBot:
1. To releive stress....
2. Battle tanks
3. Yes, without it, I could not be here :/
4. Id have nothing to say, I'm pretty worthless
5. Hdi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page