Gaming > Nintendo

Suggest me a DS game?

(1/5) > >>

CarolineJohnson:
I need a new DS game to play. Anyone know of anything?

Take this into consideration before you suggest anything:

* I don't like sports games
* If it's in Japanese, has no FULL translation patch released, and requires reading...don't suggest it plox
* I'm not into games for their multiplayer, so don't try that as a selling point
* I tend to look past a poor review for a game unless it is a universally crappy game like the Imagine games
* I can immediately obtain any games that don't have peripherals (i.e. the Guitar Hero GBA thingy, the mouse-thingy for Slide Adventure Mag Kid, etc).Games I'm Considering:
(click to show/hide)
* Zuma's Revenge - Thanks, now I have another DS game to get my mom. LOL I don't play these ball flicking games.Rejected Suggestions:
(click to show/hide)
* Soma Bringer - I've taken it out of my R4 for now to make room for other games.
* 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors - I ragequitted because I don't want to play a game two times just to see the good ending.
* Rhythm Heaven - I've taken it out of my R4 for now to make room for other games.
* Kirby SuperStar Ultra - I ragequitted the Great Cave Offensive and took the thing out of my R4 so I wouldn't rage every time I looked at it.
* Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - Still attempting to finish the first game, so this game's out until then.
* Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - Got kind of bored with it.
* Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia - Removed it to make room for that GBA game that Dawn of Sorrow is a sequel to. Will get it back eventually.
* MySims: Sky Heroes - MySims DS games are just awful compared to the Wii versions. Which, any except the original are awful anyway. LOL
* Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - Got bored with it.
* Fire Emblem: Shin Monshou no Nazo: Hikaru to Kagee no Eiyuu - Not in English at all.
* Final Fantasy IV: Have it on PSP in the Complete Collection.
* Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen - Got bored with it.
* Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride - Got bored with it.
* Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation - Got bored with it.
* Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies - Got bored with it.
* Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days - Removed it from my R4 to make room for other games.
* Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded - Removed it to make room for other games.
* Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals - Ragequitted when I couldn't beat whathisname at that one city.
* Radiant Historia - I forgot that I already had that downloaded
* Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team - Got bored with it.
* Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky - Got bored with it.
* Sands of Destruction - Got bored with it.
* The World Ends With You - I forgot that I finished that at one point when I rented it from Blockbuster.
* Mega Man Zero Collection - Got bored with it.
* Mega Man ZX / ZX Advent - Want to finish Zero Collection first.
* Monster Racers - Concept is interesting, but I want to battle monsters, not race them. I hate racing.
* Monster Rancher - I never really cared for this series. I just looked at the trailer for this game and the minigames look like monotonous pieces of shit.
* Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubador - Didn't care for this one when I played it.
* Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Spirit Caller - I only know about the monsters up to the Battle City arc of the old Yu-Gi-Oh!, so this confused the hell out of me.
* Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2007 - I only know about the monsters up to the Battle City arc of the old Yu-Gi-Oh!, so this confused the hell out of me.
* Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Card Almanac - I think this is just a card reference thingy..
* Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008 - I only know about the monsters up to the Battle City arc of the old Yu-Gi-Oh!, so this confused the hell out of me.
* Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator - I only know about the monsters up to the Battle City arc of the old Yu-Gi-Oh!, so this confused the hell out of me.
* Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2010: Reverse of Arcadia - I only know about the monsters up to the Battle City arc of the old Yu-Gi-Oh!, so this confused the hell out of me.
* Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus - I only know about the monsters up to the Battle City arc of the old Yu-Gi-Oh!, so this confused the hell out of me.
* Disgaea DS - Got bored with it.
* Mega Man Star Force - Based on Battle Network? Fuck that shit. That shit ruined Mega Man even more than games that aren't Mega Man 2 or Mega Man Legends (only the first one, though).
* Mega Man Star Force 2 - Based on Battle Network? Fuck that shit. That shit ruined Mega Man even more than games that aren't Mega Man 2 or Mega Man Legends (only the first one, though).
* Mega Man Star Force 3 - Based on Battle Network? Fuck that shit. That shit ruined Mega Man even more than games that aren't Mega Man 2 or Mega Man Legends (only the first one, though).
* Etrian Odyssey - Ragequitted because I fucking hate 3-4 hours of grinding just to survive 2 levels of a fucking dungeon.
* Etrian Odyssey 2: Heroes of Lagaard - Not playing this until I finish the first game, which won't happen.
* Etrian Odyssey 3: The Drowned City - Not playing this until I finish the first and second game, which won't happen.
* Avalon Code - Got bored with it, but I'll finish it eventually.
* Jump Ultimate Stars - Got bored with it when I couldn't play Gin (from Ginga Nagareboshi Gin).
* Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars - Wasn't like the PS2 GTAs... Was disappointed with it.
* Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor - Forgot I had that.
* Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 - Don't want to start this until I finish the first game
* Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey - Got bored with it.
* Infinite Space - Was EXTREMELY boring, story was uninspired and dumb, and the battles were stupid.
* Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - Got bored with it.
* Aliens: Infestation - Doesn't interest me in the slightest.
* Custom Robo Arena - I fucking hate giant robots except Big-O.
* Dementium: The Ward - Got bored with it. Not scary enough, either.
* Dementium II - Got bored with it. Not scary enough, either.
* Dragon Ball Origins - Got bored with it.
* Dragon Ball Origins 2 - Not playing this until I finish the first game.
* Lost in Blue - Concept bores me. I played Survival Kids and it was shit, and since this is like the spiritual successor I'd rather not touch it.
* Lunar Knights - Got bored with it.
* Love Plus - I can't even get a guy on Tokimeki Memorial (I tried), so how would I be able to play this?
* Moon - Concept bores me to death.
* Radiant Historia - Already on the list below.
* Robocalypse - Again, I fucking hate giant robots.
* Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing - Got bored with it.
* Suikoden Tierkreis - Got tired of hearing the main guy talk, too lazy to undub.
* The Dark Spire - Got bored with it.
* Nanashi no Game - Finished it like seven times. How did I forget about this?
* Thor: God of Thunder - Looks boring as hell.
* Trace Memory - Thanks for reminding me that I've finished this.
* Trauma Center: Under the Knife - Have the Wii version.
* Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2 - Thanks for reminding me that I own this.
* Chrono Trigger - Removed it to make room for other games
* Monster Tale - Removed it to make room for other games
* Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice for All - Got bored with it.
* Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations - Can't play this until the previous game is finished.
* Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth - Got bored with it.
* Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth 2 - Totally in Japanese with no fan translation.Games I already have and Games I've finished:
(click to show/hide)
* Okamiden
* The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
* The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
* Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!
* Moeru Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii: Osu Tatakae Ouendan 2
* Jam with the Band
* Utacchi
* Taiko no Tatsujin DS
* Meccha! Taiko no Tatsujin DS: 7tsu no Shima no Daibouken
* Taiko no Tatsujin DS: Dororon Yokai Daikessen
* Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
* Plants vs Zombies DS
* Bejeweled 3
* Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
* Final Fantasy III
* Animal Crossing: Wild World
* Mario Kart DS
* Pokemon Ranger
* Pokemon Pearl
* Radiant Historia
* The World Ends With You
* Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
* Nanashi no Game
* Trace Memory
* Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2

Muffin:
Soma Bringer, 999, Rhythm heaven, Kirby SuperStar Ultra (Best kirby game ever, imo), Castlevania games. And that's all I can think of at the moment.

dark 5FVD:
the sims skyheroes?

CarolineJohnson:
Sorry, guys...

Look at the first post. All the suggestions so far are rejected. Reasons are included.

Muffin:
Hmmm...
How about the Fire Emblem series?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version