Chat > Debates

Collection or Addiction?

(1/2) > >>

NekoJonez:
Do collectors collect or are they just addicted... And is that addicted in a positive or negative way?

I collect Nintendo games.. especially for the handhelds. But I collect for other systems as well... I enjoy it quite a lot... Going from fleamarket to fleamarket to hunt down cheap games to add to my collection... Am I addicted to games... Yes... Do, I think it's bad... Nope. It's great to spend some effort to hunt down your games instead of "Googling them and click a certain download button."

So what do you guys think... collection or addiction...? (Not only about me collecting games please =P)

BloodcatNS:
Actually depends on the situation. BTW, there's no such thing as a "healthy addiction". Maybe you mean hobby?

If you can actually buy them while making your budget do fine, then it's just a hobby. It becomes an addiction when you prioritize it more than your needs.

As for me, I don't collect games whatsoever. I don't collect anything, actually. :P

NekoJonez:

--- Quote from: BloodcatNS on June 21, 2012, 02:51:32 PM ---Actually depends on the situation. BTW, there's no such thing as a "healthy addiction". Maybe you mean hobby?

If you can actually buy them while making your budget do fine, then it's just a hobby. It becomes an addiction when you prioritize it more than your needs.

As for me, I don't collect games whatsoever. I don't collect anything, actually. :P

--- End quote ---
Hehehe... I use hobby in the meaning of sports or playing an instrument... Maybe I just have the wrong context :P

FuyuhotaruP:
well I love collecting cards
digital or not
(wish I can collect those Weiss Schwarz cards)
and I agree with what blud said
if you spent too much on something you can't afford its probably an addiction

shredc0re:

--- Quote from: BloodcatNS on June 21, 2012, 02:51:32 PM ---As for me, I don't collect games whatsoever. I don't collect anything, actually. :P

--- End quote ---
Liar, you collect boo bees.

And a a collection can become an addiction if you don't watch out. Just like Blood stated already.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version