Author Topic: Fun Friday Five: Things and stuff  (Read 2356 times)

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
Fun Friday Five: Things and stuff
« on: October 13, 2012, 07:56:04 AM »
Hi. I don't know what to put here, so...

Bacon ipsum dolor sit amet flank turkey anim reprehenderit, laborum proident prosciutto non ullamco pancetta tail adipisicing. Qui magna kielbasa laboris ribeye. Jowl pig chicken boudin commodo qui magna eu pork chop tri-tip ground round chuck pork belly short ribs venison. In exercitation frankfurter tri-tip deserunt, labore non incididunt aliqua pork loin drumstick. Pork loin cow id fugiat, tempor tongue ham proident. Dolore incididunt ea meatball sunt spare ribs leberkas bacon commodo voluptate.

Bacon Ipsum filler text lol

Rules:
1.Before the week ends the selected host must select a host for the next FFF. In the event the proposal is refused and a new host cannot be found then guess what? You go again :3
2.The participants may only answer the five questions presented to thee by th host. Participants may not answer questions not asked by the host. Still pretty easy right?
3. I, NekoBot, creator of the event request that all participants have fun. So please refrain from putting others down, using discriminatory language to offend others, and intentional racism is prohibited.

ONWARD, TO VICTORY!
1. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
2. If a train leaves Alabama at 55mph at 10am, going toward LA, and another train leaves Kentucky at 100mph at 7am, going toward Alabama, calculate the amount of stitches Sally would need after being violently attacked by a Sheep who left her with three eyes.
3. If you had to choose between the soundtracks of NieR (PS3, 360) and Journey (PS3), which would you choose? (Here are links to the Journey Soundtrack and NieR Soundtrack if you need them. :3)
4. Boxers, briefs, orTHIS IS FUCKING INAPPROPRIATE (agree or disagree)
6. Guise where did I put my keys
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 08:34:20 AM by CarolineJohnson » »

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
Re: Fun Friday Five: Things and stuff
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 08:10:42 AM »
1. You took the words right out of my mouth, the answer is applesauce.
2. 45, that sheep is craaaaaz-ay.
3. Journey I guess, though I've never heard either.
4. ....agree?
5. *sobs on the ground* Caroline dear, you don't even drive! T__T

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 08:20:50 AM »
1. “You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.” hehehe }:3
2.approximately 27
3. JOURNEY >:3
4. Disagree
6. In yuur hand

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 94
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 23
  • eh
      • Arpegi
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 03:36:09 PM »
1. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure someone has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. For example, Sarah Jessica Parker.
2. If a train leaves Alabama at 55mph at 10am, going toward LA, and another train leaves Kentucky at 100mph at 7am, going toward Alabama, calculate the amount of stitches Sally would need after being violently attacked by a Sheep who left her with three eyes.
23, prove me wrong.
3. If you had to choose between the soundtracks of NieR (PS3, 360) and Journey (PS3), which would you choose? (Here are links to the Journey Soundtrack and NieR Soundtrack if you need them. :3)
Pretty tough.. I'll take Journey
I agree with boxers
5. Guise where did I put my keys
Come and get 'em.

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
  • Attack: 104
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • Look, I'm on a Gameboy.
      • My gaming life.
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2012, 06:08:12 PM »
Err....
Error 404: Answer not found, please refresh this page to find the answer
Journey, without a doubt.
Depends.
You don't want to know.

Offline Light

• Global Moderator
  • Attack: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 20
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2012, 06:18:38 PM »
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. I haven't listened to all of Journey's soundtrack, but based on those two tracks I'm going with Journey.
4. Agree
5. lol I dunno

Offline Swagmaster

• Roleplayin' Clan
  • Attack: 111
    Defense: 111
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 10
  • Cuz Why Not?
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2012, 07:36:07 PM »
1) Yes. I think its apparant considering that made perfect sense

2) Fish

3) Journey

4) Chicken

5) In Pow's chicken, you know, cuz he never eats it. It's the perfect place...

Offline shredc0re

• Mythical Member
  • Attack: 62
    Defense: 61
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 6
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 02:05:21 PM »
Wait what?
ONE.
Journey, yup.
4. Boxers, briefs, or THIS IS FUCKING INAPPROPRIATE (agree or disagree)
BOXERS AYE!
5. Guise where did I put my keys
I think Pow had buttsecks with 'em..

Offline TyranBrûlée

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • Attack: 0
    Defense: 1
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 22
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2013, 02:44:03 AM »
Potatoes too.
Assuming that both trains have an intersecting point where Sally was attacked by Sheep and the two other eyes came from the sheep's nubs, then she'd need 4 stitches on the sheep, and 72 on her eyes alone. The trains would then need 7 and 8, respectively.
JOURNEY : D
Commando.
THEY'RE MINE AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Offline Muffin

• Kerplunky-plunk
  • Attack: 25
    Defense: 25
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 16
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2013, 05:14:58 AM »
1. Um...2+2=Fish.
2. I say 4, wait no, 55 miles? I think 256 stitches are enough.
3. Journey for sure.
4. I DISAGREEEEEEEEE
6. Did you check your hat? I once lost my keys and found them in a hat.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal