Creative > Creations

Skyrim Roleplay LP - The Travels of the Last Dragonborn

<< < (3/4) > >>

senpai_FisT:

--- Quote from: devon on September 14, 2013, 03:23:32 AM ---It's written, not a typical video LP. I probably wouldn't record something like Skyrim because I tend to reference the wikis a fair bit.
--- End quote ---
Oh wait, I totally mistook the objective of the main post. My bad.

devon:
Narrative-wise I'll be playing as a Nord. I've outlined out a few points of backstory to call upon when I need. I could probably start playing and writing tomorrow.

Kiss x Miz:
I'm looking forward to it. (It might be best if you don't play on Legendary difficulty in which a common bandit would stand a good chance at killing you by himself.) I suggest Expert if you want a good challenge. You could put it on Master or Legendary on a higher level.

BloodcatNS:

--- Quote from: Sir Sukebe on September 15, 2013, 11:19:39 AM ---I'm looking forward to it. (It might be best if you don't play on Legendary difficulty in which a common bandit would stand a good chance at killing you by himself.) I suggest Expert if you want a good challenge. You could put it on Master or Legendary on a higher level.

--- End quote ---
Yeah. Honestly, playing on normal severely made the fight with Alduin anticlimatic.

Also, would you go as far as fighting the Ebony Warrior?

devon:

--- Quote from: BloodcatNS on September 15, 2013, 02:03:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sir Sukebe on September 15, 2013, 11:19:39 AM ---I'm looking forward to it. (It might be best if you don't play on Legendary difficulty in which a common bandit would stand a good chance at killing you by himself.) I suggest Expert if you want a good challenge. You could put it on Master or Legendary on a higher level.

--- End quote ---
Yeah. Honestly, playing on normal severely made the fight with Alduin anticlimatic.

Also, would you go as far as fighting the Ebony Warrior?

--- End quote ---
If I get to that level maybe. I do plan on ending it after Alduin so I don't know what level I'd be there as I won't be going after every quest I get.

I will be doing the Dawnguard Questline fairly early, as early as mid-companions (Werewolves vs. Vampires baby!) and the Miraak questline either late-game or post-game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version