Creative > Creations

Skyrim Roleplay LP - The Travels of the Last Dragonborn

<< < (2/4) > >>

senpai_FisT:
I'd love to do this but my gaming PC is back in India AND I suck at talking interesting stuff while gaming. So, I guess I'd much rather just listen to your let's plays.

Kiss x Miz:

--- Quote from: analFiSTer69 on September 13, 2013, 08:07:27 PM ---I'd love to do this but my gaming PC is back in India AND I suck at talking interesting stuff while gaming. So, I guess I'd much rather just listen to your let's plays.

--- End quote ---
It's easier with 2. Too bad Skyrim is SP

devon:

--- Quote from: analFiSTer69 on September 13, 2013, 08:07:27 PM ---I'd love to do this but my gaming PC is back in India AND I suck at talking interesting stuff while gaming. So, I guess I'd much rather just listen to your let's plays.

--- End quote ---
It's written, not a typical video LP. I probably wouldn't record something like Skyrim because I tend to reference the wikis a fair bit.

Swagmaster:
I'm not too knowledgeable about the Skyrim Legends, Mythologies, and background stories, but I have invested a good ~15-20 hrs on one Imperial in Skyrim, and have recently started a game as an Argnonian, so I know the basics of the story and have a general understanding of the game, so I'll join, but don't expect me to be sound like an expert

Kiss x Miz:
Heavy armour, sword and shield is stronger on low levels. But light armour, sneak, archery and all such stuff is stronger on high levels. I suggest a Khajiit for sneaky, assassin stuff. (They can see in the dark, which can get quite annoying if you're not khajiit.) For the Heavy armour guy I'd pick Orc or Redguard. Magic alone is too much of a hassle on low levels imo. You don't stand a chance against high level opponents. I'd pick High Elf if you fancy magic though. Nords or Dark Elves are the best fighters against dragons due to their resistance to fire or frost.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version