Member Spotlight #21 - Caster no Mae

<< < (3/9) > >>

Caster no Mae:
Quote Does not Work Now it Seem Jonezy or your Post is just weird

You are that one RPing Dude

Successful Troll is Successful
as long as a Troll is a Good Troll the Troll is Good

My Burning Envy will Freeze the very Flames of Hell

The Girlfriend one Felt Really Rubby but other than that I allow them you Mortals

I unno

Fu Fu Fu Fu Fu Fu~

Light:
How would you like humanity to become extinct? Quick, painless, and everyone at once? Maybe from a giant meteor impact? Or maybe you'd like the little fuckers to die out slowly, one-by-one, until eventually the very last human being on Earth dies alone, while cursing humanity's fate as a whole? "How did it come to this?" he asks. "Where did we go wrong?" "Is this fate a punishment from God for straying from His path?" "Is there even a God?" "How could we have done this to ourselves?" he questions, as he breathes his final breath, finally ending the short and pitiful existence that was humanity...

On an unrelated note,  do you prefer ketchup or mayonnaise?

NekoBot:
Donka?
Why do I exist?
Why do you frequent this domain?

Caster no Mae:

--- Quote from: Light on April 27, 2013, 06:27:42 PM ---How would you like humanity to become extinct? Quick, painless, and everyone at once? Maybe from a giant meteor impact? Or maybe you'd like the little fuckers to die out slowly, one-by-one, until eventually the very last human being on Earth dies alone, while cursing humanity's fate as a whole? "How did it come to this?" he asks. "Where did we go wrong?" "Is this fate a punishment from God for straying from His path?" "Is there even a God?" "How could we have done this to ourselves?" he questions, as he breathes his final breath, finally ending the short and pitiful existence that was humanity...

On an unrelated note,  do you prefer ketchup or mayonnaise?

--- End quote ---

BOTH AT ONCE!!!

and ketchup

--- Quote from: NekoBot on April 27, 2013, 06:38:55 PM ---Donka?
Why do I exist?
Why do you frequent this domain?

--- End quote ---

Bonka
for the greater good of the world and me~~
dunno really, just cause, might like to read stuff from people like you

Muffin:
Green grape or purple grape?
Pears or apples?
Fave game?

Navigation

[0] Message Index