Chat > Introductions

I've decided I'm leaving

<< < (3/3)

Swagmaster:

--- Quote from: PriomBlazer on November 21, 2014, 07:31:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: NekoBot on November 20, 2014, 04:29:35 PM ---

Specifically, my frustration is directed towards three people. And when I say 'everyone' I really mean those three people.

--- End quote ---
He didn't mention the names. It's rather clear that he had good intentions behind not saying the names directly. But THREE people. That's a rather big number and this is going to haunt me for some time. *sighs*

--- End quote ---

I think it's rather obvious who the three are, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it..

--- Quote from: Mizard- on November 21, 2014, 11:11:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: Darth Swagmaster on November 21, 2014, 01:06:13 PM ---You shouldn't be, Miz. Opinions are opinions.

--- End quote ---
Paranoia isn't a legit opinion :P
I'm sure nobody really intended to hurt him.

--- End quote ---
Yeah... It's ok he made his choice. Support him nonetheless. It's what friends do

Kiss x Miz:
Naturally, we really appreciate your friendship, support and loyalty throughout the years. Bye and hope to see you again sometime.

Swagmaster:

--- Quote from: Mizard- on November 24, 2014, 08:58:54 AM ---Naturally, we really appreciate your friendship, support and loyalty throughout the years. Bye and hope to see you again sometime.

--- End quote ---
Ditto

O:\msg:

--- Quote from: NekoBot on November 20, 2014, 04:29:35 PM ---
I may log in occasionally to check PMs, if any, but I can't say I support this forum anymore.

--- End quote ---
That's what I do now, just drop by occasionally. I had nothing in common with anybody here and found posting about things that interest me was a waste of time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version