Chat > Rants

MFW Justin Bieber Fans Took It To Another Level

<< < (2/3) > >>

Toffee:
According to many, many, many comments spread around dozens of articles about the same news, this was one of the rare times when 4chan wasn't the cause of this. 9gag was apparently the originator, with several pics already posted long before 4chan even noticed, and some 9gag users opened a thread on 4chan and posted the pics to, according to one 4channer, "shift the blame from themselves."

Whether this was legitimately started from 9gag, or whether this is an extension of 4chan's antics, I can't say for certain. Just wanted to inform you guys.

elfkena:
my god I always new biebers were insane but this is just sick!

Kiss x Miz:
They all have scars of already cutting themselves. They probably used to be emos before their Bieber Fever.

Still, they're fucking idiots.

senpai_FisT:

--- Quote from: Toffee on January 08, 2013, 06:07:47 PM ---According to many, many, many comments spread around dozens of articles about the same news, this was one of the rare times when 4chan wasn't the cause of this. 9gag was apparently the originator, with several pics already posted long before 4chan even noticed, and some 9gag users opened a thread on 4chan and posted the pics to, according to one 4channer, "shift the blame from themselves."

Whether this was legitimately started from 9gag, or whether this is an extension of 4chan's antics, I can't say for certain. Just wanted to inform you guys.

--- End quote ---
That is what /b/ always does. They blame it on 9gag. And by "blame", I mean actually using 9gag as a front to fulfill their motives. Remember "I can count to Potato girl(Heidi *something*)"? Used 9gag as a front, actually /b/. A DDoS attack on 9gag? It was actually a 4chan user who rallied users of 9gag into DDoS'ing themselves.

Mr.PowPow:
I think we can close this off with some Buckley, because nobody rants better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version