Chat > Rants

Sad News

(1/4) > >>

NekoBot:
I didnt know anywhere else to put this topic, but my gf just broke up with me because Im not part of gods plan and yet its because of me that god made her so happy.

wth is that  >:(  I mean.... how should I take this?

Mr.PowPow:
To be fair that isn't the strangest of break-ups. My friend's ex broke up with him, and I quote "the faeries say you are a bad man, and that I should go to California to become a singer"
You've gotta see the funny side of it xD

But in all seriousness, if she broke up with you by saying its through destiny and fate, then you should just leave it since you won't get through to her. Fate is fate, people who believe in that are set on a single course through life and believe it has to be followed.

NekoBot:

--- Quote from: Nega-Pow on March 20, 2012, 07:40:26 PM ---But in all seriousness, if she broke up with you by saying its through destiny and fate, then you should just leave it since you won't get through to her. Fate is fate, people who believe in that are set on a single course through life and believe it has to be followed.

--- End quote ---

I think you're right, I mean, she had a full ride to go to this college in Boston and she asked god for a sign if she should go and her shower turned cold, and so she took that as a sign to not go..... so I see what you mean

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: Chatb0t73 on March 20, 2012, 07:45:00 PM --- she asked god for a sign if she should go and her shower turned cold

--- End quote ---
I'm sorry but I found that slightly amusing xD
but yeah, I am not trying to be mean I am sorry for your loss, but take this as an opportunity to find someone who is more compatible and less "fate-bound". You may not see it now, but this is a good thing in disguise

NekoBot:
ok  ;)  I can do this!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version