Chat > Debates

Racism?

(1/13) > >>

Mr.PowPow:
I'd like to add that something isn't racist unless it has "intent to offend". I've had many discussions about this with noobs on facebook and I think you are all smart enough to know the difference, but just to clarify. =3
So its only worth reporting if you "know" that the person has the intent to offend someone, you can't be accidently racist.

Kiss x Miz:

--- Quote from: Nega-Pow on April 24, 2012, 09:36:30 PM ---I'd like to add that something isn't racist unless it has "intent to offend". I've had many discussions about this with noobs on facebook and I think you are all smart enough to know the difference, but just to clarify. =3
So its only worth reporting if you "know" that the person has the intent to offend someone, you can't be accidently racist.

--- End quote ---

I didn't mean to say that. Being racist is allowed here. Just don't cast it on someone.

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: Negazari- on April 24, 2012, 10:00:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: Nega-Pow on April 24, 2012, 09:36:30 PM ---I'd like to add that something isn't racist unless it has "intent to offend". I've had many discussions about this with noobs on facebook and I think you are all smart enough to know the difference, but just to clarify. =3

--- End quote ---

I didn't mean to say that. Being racist is allowed here. Just don't cast it on someone.

--- End quote ---
That makes little sense, in order for something to be racist it needs to be cast on someone, or a group.
Like I said, you can't be accidently racist, you need to direct it at someone and mean it in the offensive manner.

Kiss x Miz:
I'm racist, but I keep that to myself. How little sense does that make?

dark 5FVD:
I'm not a racist i only hate the litle kids in my neighbourhood

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version