Chat > Debates

Console & handheld debate

(1/15) > >>

NekoJonez:
Let's keep fanboyism at a limit here and discuss about consoles & handhelds.

What are the best kinds of consoles?
Makes more horsepower for a better console?
Do we have consoles or multimedia devices?

Those are just some example questions to start off with. Lets get this debate on the road. With saying the my favorite console is the Wii and my favorite handheld is the DS lite.

BloodcatNS:
The best kind is the one that a lot of third-party developers support. 'nuff said.

NekoJonez:

--- Quote from: BloodcatNS on May 06, 2012, 12:36:16 PM ---The best kind is the one that a lot of third-party developers support. 'nuff said.

--- End quote ---
True but we must speak then about quality games... Not shovelware.
Like the DS is overloaded by UbiSoft by "My * fill in a random animal here * pet" games. Kinda breaks the 3rd party support to me.

BloodcatNS:
Opposite can be said to the Wii, actually. Despite it's great First-party games, the console is lacking waaaaaaay too much third-party support. I have only a few games because of it.

NekoJonez:

--- Quote from: BloodcatNS on May 06, 2012, 12:56:07 PM ---Opposite can be said to the Wii, actually. Despite it's great First-party games, the console is lacking waaaaaaay too much third-party support. I have only a few games because of it.

--- End quote ---
I agree there. But maybe the 3rd party developers aren't "used" to the new Wii technology or didn't see the potential.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version