Creative > Portfolio

Rora's Mediocre Fanart

<< < (2/2)

NekoJonez:
You call this Mediocre?! This is awesome.

Rora:
aaaaaaaaaa thanks guys, haha >w<

About the Hoppip, I collect grass-type Pokémon on a website I go to, and so I was catching a bunch of Hoppips... WAY TOO MANY of them had "Sturdy body" as their personality blurb thing (which is based on their IVs like in the games). It was just... really weird, since by definition Hoppip are the complete opposite of sturdy. So I drew what a "sturdy" Hoppip might look like. It was fun.

As I mentioned, I almost never draw anymore, which is a shame because I REALLY want to get better. I'm almost never inspired or in the mood, or I just... get discouraged or distracted with other things and never finish any drawings.

a-and yes I do call this mediocre, hahaha... I spend way too much time comparing myself to professionals and people with far, far more skill than I have, so I angst about it a lot, contributing to me never really wanting to draw anymore... it's a vicious cycle, and a significant part of it can be blamed on one of my ex-best-friends >_>  but I won't get into that.

Cupcake Fury:

--- Quote from: NekoJonez on April 11, 2014, 11:07:24 PM ---You call this Mediocre?! This is awesome.

--- End quote ---
What jonez said :3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version