Gaming > Gaming

Game rants

<< < (28/29) > >>

NekoJonez:
So, I was mid play session of Rise of The Tomb Raider and unknowingly my PC was installing updates... M'kay.

So, suddenly the PC needs to reboot... Making my game crash for some reason. (After I checked the system logs, it's because both the game and the update asked too much of my computer at the same time, I kinda gave up. Still troubleshooting what gave up though.)

And when I rebooted, my internet dongle gave up as well. I had to re-install the driver and such. Ugh, the pain of computer crashes and my IT-mind looking too deep into stuff.

Kiss x Miz:

--- Quote from: NekoJonez on January 30, 2016, 07:10:14 PM ---So, I was mid play session of Rise of The Tomb Raider and unknowingly my PC was installing updates... M'kay.

So, suddenly the PC needs to reboot... Making my game crash for some reason. (After I checked the system logs, it's because both the game and the update asked too much of my computer at the same time, I kinda gave up. Still troubleshooting what gave up though.)

And when I rebooted, my internet dongle gave up as well. I had to re-install the driver and such. Ugh, the pain of computer crashes and my IT-mind looking too deep into stuff.

--- End quote ---
Hooray for W10

NekoJonez:

--- Quote from: Mizard on January 31, 2016, 12:47:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: NekoJonez on January 30, 2016, 07:10:14 PM ---So, I was mid play session of Rise of The Tomb Raider and unknowingly my PC was installing updates... M'kay.

--- End quote ---
Hooray for W10

--- End quote ---
:P Well, from me googling... This happened to Win7 users too :)

Kiss x Miz:

--- Quote from: NekoJonez on January 31, 2016, 03:09:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Mizard on January 31, 2016, 12:47:31 PM ---

--- End quote ---
Hooray for W10

--- End quote ---
:P Well, from me googling... This happened to Win7 users too :)

--- End quote ---
What? Forced updates?

NekoJonez:
Win7 has them too. It's called... automatic updates.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version