Gaming > Minecraft

Getting Minecraft

<< < (2/14) > >>

Swagmaster:
I'd love to have it

A lot of my friends play it and although I don't feel the game is very fun, a lot of my opinions change once I play the actual game. Like with Assassins Creed

NekoJonez:

--- Quote from: Austin on August 16, 2013, 06:27:14 PM ---I'd love to have it

A lot of my friends play it and although I don't feel the game is very fun, a lot of my opinions change once I play the actual game. Like with Assassins Creed

--- End quote ---
And you should join the building/recording team then.

TyranBrûlée:
My boyfriend bought me Minecraft.

Light:
I've been really interested in playing Minecraft ever since I played online with my friend using his PC. Multiplayer was really fun and varied, especially because I was playing with friends.

The only thing stopping me from buying it myself is the fact that my laptop can't handle playing it smoothly and I'd rather not buy something I won't be able to use properly until I buy a decent PC (or better laptop) which isn't really possible at the moment.

NekoJonez:

--- Quote from: Light on August 17, 2013, 01:28:33 PM ---I've been really interested in playing Minecraft ever since I played online with my friend using his PC. Multiplayer was really fun and varied, especially because I was playing with friends.

The only thing stopping me from buying it myself is the fact that my laptop can't handle playing it smoothly and I'd rather not buy something I won't be able to use properly until I buy a decent PC (or better laptop) which isn't really possible at the moment.

--- End quote ---
There are mods that help you run MC on slower PC's.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version