Gaming > Mobile and Misc platforms.

"Zelda's Curse" and other stuff.

<< < (2/4) > >>

Light:
Oh sorry, since you mentioned GBA I thought you wanted GBA suggestions. I never gamed on my old windows phone because there weren't any games I was interested in, so I don't have a solution to the black border problem either. =/

As for PS1 RPGs, Breath of Fire 3 is great. I haven't played 2 but 4 is also great. I only played a bit of Vagrant Story but it seemed pretty cool.

A few other RPGs I'd recommend are Suikoden 1 & 2, Legend of Mana, Chrono Cross, Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure, Digimon World 3, and I guess the Final Fantasy games if you haven't played any of them. My favorite is 9.

PriomBlazer:

--- Quote from: Light on June 01, 2016, 04:25:48 PM ---Oh sorry, since you mentioned GBA I thought you wanted GBA suggestions. I never gamed on my old windows phone because there weren't any games I was interested in, so I don't have a solution to the black border problem either. =/

As for PS1 RPGs, Breath of Fire 3 is great. I haven't played 2 but 4 is also great. I only played a bit of Vagrant Story but it seemed pretty cool.

A few other RPGs I'd recommend are Suikoden 1 & 2, Legend of Mana, Chrono Cross, Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure, Digimon World 3, and I guess the Final Fantasy games if you haven't played any of them. My favorite is 9.

--- End quote ---
If you had to choose between Bof 3 and 4. Which one would you suggest ?
Also there's seriously too many options for rpgs on the ps1. I never even heard of Rhapsody before. I wonder if I'd ever interact with a human being if I actually had a ps1 as a kid.

NekoJonez:

--- Quote from: PriomBlazer on June 01, 2016, 08:20:54 AM ---
--- Quote from: NekoJonez on May 31, 2016, 09:20:42 PM ---Hrm, I think that the encoding of the save file is different on both emulators. -> So, it can't be read on your phone.

--- End quote ---
Yet, I managed to get my tactics ogre save file working without any trouble.

Honestly, I'm beginning to think my problem with Zelda is on a supernatural level. I played A link to the past and Wind Waker multiple times but couldn't finish either because of some catastrophe like save file corruption, accidental deletion of data or my external hard disk internally exploding.

--- End quote ---

Save states are then sooooo useful :)

Apokura:
TBH when I saw the title I thought this would be creepypasta stuff.
Maybe I should pay more attention to the sections

PriomBlazer:

--- Quote from: NekoJonez on June 01, 2016, 07:50:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: PriomBlazer on June 01, 2016, 08:20:54 AM ---
--- Quote from: NekoJonez on May 31, 2016, 09:20:42 PM ---Hrm, I think that the encoding of the save file is different on both emulators. -> So, it can't be read on your phone.

--- End quote ---
Yet, I managed to get my tactics ogre save file working without any trouble.

Honestly, I'm beginning to think my problem with Zelda is on a supernatural level. I played A link to the past and Wind Waker multiple times but couldn't finish either because of some catastrophe like save file corruption, accidental deletion of data or my external hard disk internally exploding.

--- End quote ---

Save states are then sooooo useful :)

--- End quote ---
Can't import savestates on vba10

--- Quote from: Apokura on June 01, 2016, 10:18:09 PM ---TBH when I saw the title I thought this would be creepypasta stuff.
Maybe I should pay more attention to the sections

--- End quote ---
Ya, sometimes I end up creating rather click-baity titles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version