Gaming > Mobile and Misc platforms.

Tron

(1/2) > >>

NekoBot:
so i prgramed a basic tron game into a TI-89 Titanium™ but its waaaaay too easy. Any idea how to make it harder?

When you finish the game you can keep playing and all previus lines are retained. But after three successful games it clears the screen off.

One game mode allows for random geerated pixels to be dispayed as obsticles in the game but there are too few to provide any challenge.

the game runs ate a descent speed. not fast or slow. maybe its memory dependant...

Cupcake Fury:
Send the download link or am I being dumb.

NekoBot:

--- Quote from: Nakouma Ippantekina Kyōmūrian on June 27, 2012, 05:34:14 AM ---Send the download link or am I being dumb.

--- End quote ---

the what? O.o;

ive looked at other programs ased on tron in various shells but they dont seem to be any differant

Cupcake Fury:

--- Quote from: NekoBot on June 27, 2012, 05:36:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: Nakouma Ippantekina Kyōmūrian on June 27, 2012, 05:34:14 AM ---Send the download link or am I being dumb.

--- End quote ---

the what? O.o;

ive looked at other programs ased on tron in various shells but they dont seem to be any differant

--- End quote ---
Did you program it on the computer or on a device?

NekoBot:
the device..... it was extreamely tedius. I followed a guide and then screwed around with the code values

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version