Author Topic: Member Spotlight #9 - LaTyrannia  (Read 161228 times)

Offline Swagmaster

• Roleplayin' Clan
  • Attack: 111
    Defense: 111
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 10
  • Cuz Why Not?
Re: Member Spotlight #9 - LaTyrannia
« Reply #275 on: August 04, 2012, 09:32:45 PM »
I guess free writing is a way to get new ideas on how to write, so I will be doing that from now on. I have to write everything that comes to my mind for 5-10 minutes and look over it after the set time to see if I can think of some more ideas. I have to write an informative essay and I have to choose between five times which I can't think of which to choose. There is Illustrative, Cause and Effect, Definition, Classification and Compare and Contrast. I am very hungry and thirsty. I wonder what is going on on cowboys.com. I want to read right now but I can't because of this stupid essay. If I don't know what to say, or nothing comes across my mind, I have to keep writing “I don't know what to write” until I think of something. I don't know what to write. I wonder what we will have for dinner. I want to play PS3 right now T^T. I am so tempted to check my Facebook right now. Oh my god, this is sooo hard, I have to do this for five to ten minutes and barely a minute has passed. I wonder if I am allowed to back space in this exersice, oh well. I don't care. Backspace backspace backspace, la di da di da. I am ssoo bored this thing is taking for ever, when will it end. I don't know what to write. I don't know what to write. The clicking of keys on this keyboard is soooo anoying. I am so hungry. I don't know what to write, my textbook stinks. I feel my hands are sweaty. Darn it only 3 minutes passed. WHY CAN'T TIME MOVE ON FASTER. LA DI DA. I found love in hopeless place! I found love in a hope-less place!. Dang it I hate that girl so much. She is so ugly. Hey look! I've got more stuff to write about now! And now I forgot what I was about to type. I don't know what to write about. I don't what to write about. Free writing is so gay, I don' even know why I'm doing this. I really need some ideas for writing my stupid essay. My teacher is so boring. He stands and talks for so long about things that barely has any relevance to the essays. He spent the first 2 weeks of class working on grammar which I failed the packet because of one intentionally unnamed group member, and now I have to do the 34 page packet by myself. La di da~. Lost my train of thought again. I don't know what to write about. I don't what to wrtie about. Oh look! I took a quick 2 second glance at the previous line and got back on my train of thought!. He gave us 5 essays to do in 3 weeks on top of a final exam on thursday. Hey, free writing is easier than I thought. Mirror on the wall, here we are again, through my rise and fall, you've been my only friend. I AM STILL VERY HUNGRY. I Can't wait for football to start, it gives me reason to turn on my tv at night when hardly anything good is on. I don't want school to start. Summer is almost done. NOOO. I need some money. And some food.... I still haven't gotten any ideas for my essay. And yay 10 minutes are up!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 10:05:52 PM by Eighty8 » »

Offline TyranBrûlée

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • Attack: 0
    Defense: 1
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 22
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #276 on: August 04, 2012, 10:22:33 PM »
D:

but iz dolan now, how i com bak?
You... request it!
I guess free writing is a way to get new ideas on how to write, so I will be doing that from now on. I have to write everything that comes to my mind for 5-10 minutes and look over it after the set time to see if I can think of some more ideas. I have to write an informative essay and I have to choose between five times which I can't think of which to choose. There is Illustrative, Cause and Effect, Definition, Classification and Compare and Contrast. I am very hungry and thirsty. I wonder what is going on on cowboys.com. I want to read right now but I can't because of this stupid essay. If I don't know what to say, or nothing comes across my mind, I have to keep writing “I don't know what to write” until I think of something. I don't know what to write. I wonder what we will have for dinner. I want to play PS3 right now T^T. I am so tempted to check my Facebook right now. Oh my god, this is sooo hard, I have to do this for five to ten minutes and barely a minute has passed. I wonder if I am allowed to back space in this exersice, oh well. I don't care. Backspace backspace backspace, la di da di da. I am ssoo bored this thing is taking for ever, when will it end. I don't know what to write. I don't know what to write. The clicking of keys on this keyboard is soooo anoying. I am so hungry. I don't know what to write, my textbook stinks. I feel my hands are sweaty. Darn it only 3 minutes passed. WHY CAN'T TIME MOVE ON FASTER. LA DI DA. I found love in hopeless place! I found love in a hope-less place!. Dang it I hate that girl so much. She is so ugly. Hey look! I've got more stuff to write about now! And now I forgot what I was about to type. I don't know what to write about. I don't what to write about. Free writing is so gay, I don' even know why I'm doing this. I really need some ideas for writing my stupid essay. My teacher is so boring. He stands and talks for so long about things that barely has any relevance to the essays. He spent the first 2 weeks of class working on grammar which I failed the packet because of one intentionally unnamed group member, and now I have to do the 34 page packet by myself. La di da~. Lost my train of thought again. I don't know what to write about. I don't what to wrtie about. Oh look! I took a quick 2 second glance at the previous line and got back on my train of thought!. He gave us 5 essays to do in 3 weeks on top of a final exam on thursday. Hey, free writing is easier than I thought. Mirror on the wall, here we are again, through my rise and fall, you've been my only friend. I AM STILL VERY HUNGRY. I Can't wait for football to start, it gives me reason to turn on my tv at night when hardly anything good is on. I don't want school to start. Summer is almost done. NOOO. I need some money. And some food.... I still haven't gotten any ideas for my essay. And yay 10 minutes are up!
And here I thought you hated walls of text.

Offline Noob

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
« Reply #277 on: August 04, 2012, 10:43:30 PM »
Views on brothers?

Views on sisters?

Views on Memes?

Views on Tennis?

Freezies?

Offline TyranBrûlée

Attack Member
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #278 on: August 05, 2012, 12:08:28 AM »
Views on brothers?

Views on sisters?

Views on Memes?

Views on Tennis?

Freezies?
1. Well they're male.. And uh... I've got one.. And he's a little prick, but he sometimes proves his worth o.o brothers are cool I guess... As opposed to
2. Sisters. Now I don't have one, but if I did I don't think we'd get along seeing as I very rarely get along with other females. I rarely get along with people in general, but females especially. So no no no on the sister.
3. I like memes, some are fun.
4. I'm terrible at this but I find it fun anyhow. However, having being hit in the face by a racket once before, resulting in a chipped tooth and bruised lip.. well... I won't be getting my face near one any time soon.
5. Whaa?

Offline Noob

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
« Reply #279 on: August 05, 2012, 01:15:52 AM »
Why does no one here know what a Freezie is?

these

Views on the News?

Views on pandas?

Offline TyranBrûlée

Attack Member
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #280 on: August 05, 2012, 01:48:13 AM »
Why does no one here know what a Freezie is?

these

Views on the News?

Views on pandas?
That's an otter pop >:T

News is cool, although a bit useless nowadays, you'd only find a few gems every now and then. Like digging through a box of random crap and finding several pennies and quarters.

PANDAS ARE AMAZING

Offline Swagmaster

• Roleplayin' Clan
    Attack Member
  • Cuz Why Not?
« Reply #281 on: August 05, 2012, 01:54:33 AM »
THOSE ARE FREEZIES D:<

What is your latest purchased game?

Offline TyranBrûlée

Attack Member
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #282 on: August 05, 2012, 02:03:44 AM »
THOSE ARE FREEZIES D:<

What is your latest purchased game?
Purchased..? Oh lol that's a difficult one..
Let's see..
I'm going to say My Sims/My Sims Racing for the Wii.
Came in like.. a two-in-one box thing.

Offline 1-Up

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 85
    Defense: 83
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • I'm a pocket sized being :D
« Reply #283 on: August 06, 2012, 08:37:18 AM »
what are your opinions on/meaning for dreams?
(not on future hopes, but the kind of dreams one would receive when not in control of ones own mind/ when your deep in sleep) 

Offline TyranBrûlée

Attack Member
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #284 on: August 06, 2012, 08:43:14 AM »
what are your opinions on/meaning for dreams?
(not on future hopes, but the kind of dreams one would receive when not in control of ones own mind/ when your deep in sleep)
Well I think dreams are a way of organizing your thoughts, you have that one bit of moment where your mind just wanders, it reviews your day and whatever's been on your mind. Same goes for those terribly odd dreams, even if it seems like nothing makes sense.

Offline Noob

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
« Reply #285 on: August 06, 2012, 06:26:15 PM »
Woah, when did 1-Up get back?

Views on iPads?

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
  • Attack: 104
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • Look, I'm on a Gameboy.
      • My gaming life.
« Reply #286 on: August 06, 2012, 07:49:52 PM »
What is your least favorite music genre?

Offline Swagmaster

• Roleplayin' Clan
    Attack Member
  • Cuz Why Not?
« Reply #287 on: August 06, 2012, 07:53:24 PM »
Who is your least favorite Admin?

Offline TyranBrûlée

Attack Member
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #288 on: August 06, 2012, 08:56:17 PM »
Woah, when did 1-Up get back? No idea.

Views on iPads? They're not very absorbent..
What is your least favorite music genre?
Prolly country.
Who is your least favorite Admin?
The one that controls my internet.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #289 on: August 07, 2012, 05:24:36 AM »
557. Are you prepared to answer 444 long over due questions?
558. How do you feel about my return?
559. What is thy current opinion of me, please be expressive and provide contextual evidance of your evaluation.
560. What was arpegi like without me? (Just curious)

Offline shredc0re

• Mythical Member
  • Attack: 62
    Defense: 61
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 6
« Reply #290 on: August 07, 2012, 04:16:24 PM »
Views on me again again?

Offline TyranBrûlée

Attack Member
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #291 on: August 07, 2012, 07:44:41 PM »
557. Are you prepared to answer 444 long over due questions? Yes, yes I am.
558. How do you feel about my return? I'm quite glad you're coming back, and will be looking forward to your questions and other posts : D
559. What is thy current opinion of me, please be expressive and provide contextual evidance of your evaluation. My opinions lack evidence because I see everything altogether in what makes you, you. However I'll proceed with evidence where I see fit. I believe you're  a very friendly person, and you give your all to everything you do, which is a very good thing and I admire that about you. You're also a very good friend, to me and many others here. Uh. Yeah. Iunno how to finish this. kthxbai
560. What was arpegi like without me? (Just curious)VERY VERY INACTIVE.
Views on me again again?
Too many :T But anyway, you're a really swell guy. And I don't mean swell like a pimple or something o.o You're a good friend, and it's nice how, when you need to get srs'd up, you do srs. Otherwise, you're just as fun- if not more- to talk to as any other friend.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #292 on: August 07, 2012, 08:22:55 PM »
561. Opinion of Penguin?
562. Opinion of all usergroups?
563. Opinion on the not yet created Usergroups?
564. I have the synergyforum crew looking for a new place to hang out. They are much older then anyone here but our site closed a couple years ago. Opinion on the possibility of them coming here?

Offline TyranBrûlée

Attack Member
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #293 on: August 10, 2012, 11:43:41 PM »
561. Opinion of Penguin?  Penguin? with a capital P? What's that?
562. Opinion of all usergroups? I like them~
563. Opinion on the not yet created Usergroups? A usergroup called Usergroups? It sounds AWWWEEEEEEESOOOMMMEE
564. I have the synergyforum crew looking for a new place to hang out. They are much older then anyone here but our site closed a couple years ago. Opinion on the possibility of them coming here? Well I don't know them, but they're welcome in my books :D It's up to them whether they wanna come or not, though~

Offline Swagmaster

• Roleplayin' Clan
    Attack Member
  • Cuz Why Not?
« Reply #294 on: August 11, 2012, 02:40:27 AM »
(Penguin= Villain in Batman)

Are you currently barefoot?
What Systems do you physically own?
What Systems do you emulate?
Favorite Physically owned game?
Favorite Emulated game?

Offline TyranBrûlée

Attack Member
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #295 on: August 11, 2012, 02:49:38 AM »
(Penguin= Villain in Batman)

Are you currently barefoot? YES HOW'D YOU KNOW D: I'M NOT EVEN AT HOME.
What Systems do you physically own? Wii, DSi, DSLite, PSP, GBA, Sega Genesis(Megadrive)
What Systems do you emulate? SNES, GBC, GBA(I don't know why but I prefer the emulated one on my psp rather than the real thing), PS1
Favorite Physically owned game? Sonic CD
Favorite Emulated game? LoZ: Oracle of Ages

Offline Swagmaster

• Roleplayin' Clan
    Attack Member
  • Cuz Why Not?
« Reply #296 on: August 11, 2012, 02:52:35 AM »
Victoria Justice or Selena Gomez?

Offline TyranBrûlée

Attack Member
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #297 on: August 11, 2012, 02:54:02 AM »
Victoria Justice or Selena Gomez?
Uhm.. If I absolutely HAD to choose one, it'd be Victoria Justice.

Offline Swagmaster

• Roleplayin' Clan
    Attack Member
  • Cuz Why Not?
« Reply #298 on: August 11, 2012, 02:55:48 AM »
Let me rephrase that:

Who sings better of the two? (That's what I meant XP)

Offline TyranBrûlée

Attack Member
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #299 on: August 11, 2012, 02:56:51 AM »
Let me rephrase that:

Who sings better of the two? (That's what I meant XP)
That's kinda what I based it on anyway, along with other stuff. So yeah, still Victoria Justice.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal