Creative > Roleplay

Crasacky RP, Steampunk Style

<< < (2/9) > >>

NekoJonez:
John is in the forest... Cutting down some trees to make spears.

"That should do."

John starts making some steal tops for his spears.

Sir Shota:
Tiger walks past Kohakuren and the rest of the crowd, moving quickly towards another building.

"Damn it, where is he.....he owes me now...."

He reloads his pistols. He was already low on ammo, but he still did not care. He needed his client's money.....or his life.

Caster no Mae:
*Kohakuren Makes her way to a grand Mansion that clearly stands out from the rest of the city and with a small bride makes her way to see the Current Mayor while acting way overly flirtly*

Mayor: *is dressed into tailor made black suit while smoking sigar and counting his money, keeping his gun near him* one thousand . . . two thousand .. . . . .

Kohakuren: *giggle* 5000 and 500 as a "Support Fundings" to my Dear Mayor who will Surely pay no Mind to some underground Arms dealers Right?

Mayor: Oh.  . ..  Good Day Kohakuren.  . . I am most Pleased with your "Support" after all Running this City Drains all the money we could get by taxing People *Dry Laughter* *smiles and adds the "Support Funds" to the rest of the Pile of Cash*
Is there anything I can Do For you My Dear Supporter? Maybe Some Tea that Just Arived from the another side of the world  by the Train?

Kohakuren: I am Deeply Sorry but I must Be Going, Business awaits as usual My Dear Mayor~ 
*Gives a wet Kiss to Mayor's cheek before walking out like nothing happened, swaying her hips from side to side*

Kiss x Miz:
At 4 AM, a 20 year old man called Evan wakes up to see his fellow soldiers still sleeping in the barracks.

"Time to go.", he whispers.

He starts packing his stuff in silence.
After a couple minutes rushes outside to meet up with his covert op team at a secret exit.

"I really hope nothing has happened to my girlfriend in the 2 weeks I've been here."

Sir Shota:
Tiger kicks in the door of someone's room in the building, then is surprised with a shotgun blast to the chest.

"GAH!!!!!"

He kneels, then is kicked by a gruff looking person.....his client.

"Well well well, if it isn't Tiger. Here to collect my dues? Well it's high time I fend for myself today!"

He kicks Tiger again, blood spurting out the mouth.

"Damn you......"

"I guess it's time for me to put you out of your misery...."

Before he could shoot, Tiger quick draws his pistol and shoots his client clean through the head.

"Gotcha......"

The man kneels, then falls over, dead. Tiger staggers up, holding his chest, then takes out some pliers, wrenching the bullets out.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He falls again, then stands up weakly, getting a nearby colth and wrapping it around his chest. He then limps outside, ignoring all of the stares towards him.

"Need....to rest......Ngh....."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version