Creative > Crimson Moon

Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay

<< < (250/250)

Caster no Mae:
Rosalind: hold on now. that's way too much of a story here!
Are you saying that there is something like angels in this world?
and some weirdo gave you all that crazy power?!

Rosalind seems to stare at Koel, however as her hair is as always covering her eyes its not clear what kind of reaction her face holds

BloodcatNS:
"Technically..." Vagus said, breaking his serious disposition earlier. "... stealing would be the right word for it." He walked around as he looked at the dark sky. The bloated pockets of his cloak started clinking and some parts of the cloth flowed as he paced around. "And that 'weirdo' can actually come off as a deity." He nodded to himself. "Anyway, we're running out of time. We have to act now. See what that thing is up to or escape. I don't know about you guys, I'm just a sneak thief tagging along." He shrugged.

NekoBot:
"It wont be easy, and somehow I think we have a long way to go...."

CarolineJohnson:
Melodia frowned, looking up at the smoke. "That doesn't look good..." She said. "Shouldn't we go back to the castley place and tell some guys? They might wanna know their trees are on fire." The girl stood up, as if to see the smoke better.

Nom sighed, getting up and walking toward the source of the smoke. At the edge of the clearing, he (poorly) climbed a tree and poked his head out the top of the leaves, to see if he could see something. After a moment, he climbed back down and shrugged, making gestures toward his height as if to say he was too small to see.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version