Creative > Roleplay

[Baetyl Royale RP] Interest Check/Character Sheets

<< < (5/5)

Light:
That's true. And I guess I could kill him off early if needed.

Name: Albert Matthews
Species/Stature/Appearance: Human (Tan skin, black eyes, short red hair, short beard, large muscular build). Wears a brown sleeveless shirt and leather pants with thick iron vambraces around his arms. Carries a large claymore on his back.
Class: Supervisor
Powers(only applicable to Paeyons)
Personality: Proud, brash, and wise beyond his years, Albert is like a motivating father to some, and an annoying coach to others.
Back Story: An accomplished mercenary since the early age of 16, Albert grew tired of the exciting life of a mercenary and decided to take on teaching, passng down his skills and knowledge to the younger generation. He found a nice teaching job at a military academy and for awhile, his life was finally peaceful. One day, he was asked to join the "Baetyl Royale" as a supervisor, and he wholeheartedly agreed, saying "the kids there could definitely use my guidance!"

Mr.PowPow:
Thats pretty cool, mine and your supervisor might have a few things in common~

TyranBrûlée:
CREW LISTINGS

First of all, I just randomly put you all into different crews, so yeah. If you have a problem, have a mutual agreement with your partner and tell me what needs to be changed. I will only change your crews up until I make the official RP thread.
Also, if you want to change the name, tell your partner about it and if they agree, we'll change it to whatever you like.

And now... the crews! *Drumroll*

Crew 1
Rdroid9000
BlindshoT the Demon

Crew 2
Jack Spinner
Light Gestalt

Crew 3
Metatron
Nero

Crew 4
Albert Matthews