Creative > Roleplay

[Baetyl Royale RP] Interest Check/Character Sheets

<< < (2/5) > >>

Light:
Name: Light Gestalt
Species/Stature/Appearance: Human (Semi-long straight grey hair, grey eyes, medium build). Clad in red and blue scale armor and wields an unusually large gun of some sort.
Class: Paeyon
Powers: Manipulation of various metals, near-superhuman strength
Personality: Cheerful but cynical, his only motivation is finding out about his past, which may lead to some conflict with his fellow crew members.
Back Story: This young man woke up without any recollection of his past and found himself in the care of an old man claiming to be his grandfather. The old man was a blacksmith of sorts, creating weapons and armor using odd materials that he claims come from "monsters bigger than a house". The young man decided to apprentice under his so-called grandfather, and after a year, could learn nothing more from him. The old man died only a few days after the young man finished his apprenticeship, with the words "Baetyl Royale" as his last. After finding out that"Baetyl Royale" was some sort of combat program, the young man decided to enlist, hoping to find out about his past. Because he had no idea what his name was, and the old man never called him by name, the young man decided to create a temporary name for himself, taking Light (the first thing he saw when he woke up) as his first name and Gestalt (meaning "wholeness") as his last name. And now, with the skills and equipment passed down by the old man, Light walks into the facility, not knowing what awaits him...

BloodcatNS:
I see what is either a fierce rivalry or a strong team.

BTW, can we enter another character if we run out? I doubt the number of active people here would be sufficient. But then again, that's just me.

dark 5FVD:
i'm every day whole day online why i don't have a life and al my friends are gone uhum "nekojonez" wow and with the rest i don't have any contact anymore.

BloodcatNS:

--- Quote from: BlindshoT on April 11, 2012, 01:24:31 PM ---i'm every day whole day online why i don't have a life and al my friends are gone uhum "nekojonez" wow and with the rest i don't have any contact anymore.

--- End quote ---
Welcome to the Reality of having "Free Time".

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: General Bloodcat on April 11, 2012, 01:13:21 PM ---I see what is either a fierce rivalry or a strong team.

BTW, can we enter another character if we run out? I doubt the number of active people here would be sufficient. But then again, that's just me.

--- End quote ---
Well I'm sure that she said we could make multiple character so long as we could handle them. I think it says that anyway O.o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version