Chat > Hobbies and entertainment

Cooking

(1/20) > >>

Swagmaster:
I don't cook. But I like watching people cook (except on shows, I like actually watching cooking) and I love trying new foods

Anybody else into cooking?

senpai_FisT:
I'm into cooking, so was our new member tharuka8(she's a cook really) but she doesn't log in anymore.
______________________________________________________________________________________
So I'm in a bit of trouble here. I went to the supermarket to find a bargain pack of cheese and being the cheese lover I am, I bought it without hesitation.
Only when I opened the can did I realize its not cheese, its cream.(DAMN YOU ARABIC LABELS! >.>)
So I'm in need of simple recipes that uses cream. Please help.

O:\msg:
I'm a great cook, Curries and Chillies are my specialty. Yesterday I experimented and made a vegetable broth using Garlic, Celery, Potatoes, Parsnips, Onions, Spring Onions, Lentils, Mushrooms, Green Beans, Radish , Leeks and Spinach. It was pretty nice but I put a bit too much Cumin in and the taste of it was quite strong.

Caster no Mae:
I can Cook you A Meal

Chop Veggies and Fry and let it simmer is a bit of water for a hour to make it nice and Tender~
then use the Leftover Water to make some Nice Sauce to the Meal, as the Flavor is in the Water now~
and Rest is a Secret~

and I can easily make all kinds of Desserts if I were to have the tools, Such as Blueberry Pie or Raisin Cookies

Swagmaster:
You guys have to cook for me and somehow send it to me someday =P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version