Creative > Roleplay

Deserted Island Roleplay

(1/76) > >>

NekoJonez:
Our ship was attacked by pirates and the people who resisted to cooperate where thrown on the deserted island far away. No equipment has been found, only a knife and some other minor things. Rumors went around about this island that there might be more weapons and tools hidden over the island. So, let's survive together and explore the island.

This is a no "*" RP. The posts must be made in a book style.
No magic! We are HUMANS.

Jonez slowly wakes up.

"Where am I?" he said to himself. He walked to the shore. "I remember, my ship ... was attacked by those bloody people who call themselves pirates...". He waved his fist angry towards the sea.

Sir Shota:
Neko wakes up, a dazed look on his face.

"Mew.....Jonezy, what happened....." He looks around and sees the sand. "Oh no.....THE SHIP!!!" Neko then stands up and panics hard, looking around frantically.

NekoJonez:
Jonez looked confused to Neko.

"Hey, since when ... I didn't see you on the ship..."

Jonez hasn't actually seen Neko in the ship he was on. But Neko was a friend of him.

Sir Shota:
Neko stops panicking then smiles deviously.

"Oh Jonez, I stowed away on the ship. I didn't want you to leave and all, even though you WERE coming back in a month. But I thought as if I'd go with you."

NekoJonez:
"Hey, I was only to get a vacation... and I had a job to do in New York."

Jonez knew that his job for the client in New York took 1 month to complete ... but, another client showed up and ... guess what, Jonez got more work and stayed one month longer as planned.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version