Chat > News

KONY 2012

(1/6) > >>

Swagmaster:
Am I the only one who thinks this is all bullshit crap?

Kiss x Miz:

--- Quote from: M.Austin19 on March 10, 2012, 09:56:26 PM ---Am I the only one who thinks this is all bullshit crap?

--- End quote ---
Well it's for the greater good. But the timing is so ridiculous.

It's been months, if not years since Kony has actually done anything like the acts he's infamous for.

Mr.PowPow:
Its funny, its all just a bunch of mindless bandwagoning.
I assure you that only a select few of people -actually- care about whats going on in Africa whereas the rest of the Kony supporters are simply giving into the pressure of conformity, "if everyone else is doing it then why aren't I?" is the logic most of the supporters use. Don't get me wrong, I don't disagree with the fact something needs to be done, but to say that people know 100% what they are supporting is outrageous.

Kiss x Miz:
Kony = bad guy ... Rabblerabblerabble!!!

Swagmaster:
I actually thought it was real for a moment. But then two major flaws in the whole campaign...

1) They have pics and vids of this guy IN his crime scenes. Now I'm not a reporter, but I'm pretty sure reporter 101 says ALWAYS carry a gun with you when in situations like this... Why didn't they just shoot his ass there?

2) They didn't ask us to advertise him. They asked us to BUY advertisements from them to "stop" him. Now where have I heard that before...?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version