Contests & Events > Fun Friday Five

FFF 22: Monday Edition

(1/3) > >>

Kiss x Miz:
Welcome ladies and gentlemen, today Mizari the Great will bring you a spectacular FFF. Sit tight and enjoy the wonders of idiocy.

--- Quote ---Rules:
1.Before the week ends the selected host must select a host for the next FFF. In the event the proposal is refused and a new host cannot be found then guess what? You go again :3
2.The participants may only answer the five questions presented to thee by th host. Participants may not answer questions not asked by the host. Still pretty easy right?
3. I, NekoBot, creator of the event request that all participants have fun. So please refrain from putting others down, using discriminatory language to offend others, and intentional racism is prohibited.
--- End quote ---

Questions questions questions questions:

1. To what extent do you believe in magic?
2. What are the secrets of the universe?
3. What is your all-time favourite thing or subject?
4. Do you believe a miserable day for us is equal to a miserable day for a poor kid in Africa, just because the needs for happiness are much lower for that person?
5. How do you experience misery?

Let the games.. COMMENCE!

Mr.PowPow:
1. Religion is pretty much the same as magic, I'm indifferent because of that.
2. MAH DICK!
3. Either Steam powered giraffe or Neon Genesis Evangelion, hard to choose. Steam powered Evangelion, there.
4. Just because some people somewhere have it worse off doesn't mean I am restricted to always being happy, the social and economic standards are different and because of that, the standards for happiness and sadness are also different. If a bad day occurs, I'll be sad. That's just that.
5. by going into your room late at night and by spanking your monkey, flogging your dolphin, stroking the genie, wrangling the whopper ect.

Light:
1. Not much, that's for sure
2. Ninjas
3. It would be a close tie between eating and music.
4. Nope. What constitutes as a miserable day for one person won't necessarily be the same for another.
5. I'll let you know when I experience it

Kiss x Miz:

--- Quote from: Mr.PowPow on January 21, 2013, 01:54:57 PM ---5. by going into your room late at night and by spanking your monkey, flogging your dolphin, stroking the genie, wrangling the whopper ect.

--- End quote ---
(click to show/hide)

Apokura:
1. I believe it is a fing of thiction.
2. Everybody's got something to hide, except for me and my monkey...and that includes the universe. Give the dude some privacy, man!
3. IDK.
4. I do not believe it's the same.
5. Mizari is the closest I've come to experiencing it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version