Contests & Events > Fun Friday Five

FFF:25 Late's Great (AKA I have no idea what I'm doing)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Kiss x Miz:
1. Pretend you're dead. Who do you haunt first?
Jonez, for the lolz
2. Pretend you're stuck in a desert island. You get to keep 3 items, no matter the size...what are they?
Windmill, laptop, speedboat
3. Pretend you can kill one person without anyone knowing you did, and no punishment afterwards. Do you kill, and if yes, who?
Justin Bieber ofc
4. Pretend you could have any item you want in your possession right now! Which one?
Yacht
5. Did you like this little game of pretend? :3
I'll pretend I liked it

dark 5FVD:
That is easy the stephmother of a friend of mine

2. Pretend you're stuck in a desert island. You get to keep 3 items, no matter the size...what are they?
a sword a gun with ammo and a radiophone

3. Pretend you can kill one person without anyone knowing you did, and no punishment afterwards. Do you kill, and if yes, who?
hell yeah i will kill somebody but on a really slow way. namely the stephmother of la bella donna (aka a female friend of mine)

4. Pretend you could have any item you want in your possession right now! Which one?
the rebelion sword from devil may cry

yesh only to bad that it won't be true of question 4 and 3

TyranBrûlée:
1-Up because I already creep her out being alive, imagine what I can do as a ghost! 0:
My laptop, a godly wifi adapter that covers the entire earth and then some, and a rowbutt boat
Can I kill them with my methods? If so, then my Trig/Stats teacher.
A bajillion dollars.
Oh. Oh shit it was supposed to be pretend? Dang :/

Muffin:
1. The girl that cheated on me in first grade and still somehow got a higher grade than me.
2. Gigantic fridge, gigantic cheesecake to fill the fridge and my wii.
3. Nope, no killing.
4. Cheesecake.
5. Maybe.

NekoJonez:
1. Pretend you're dead. Who do you haunt first? BRAINS, BRAAAAIIIINNNNSSS if you don't get it, ya pretty dumbies.
2. Pretend you're stuck in a desert island. You get to keep 3 items, no matter the size...what are they? My GF, food, entertainment kit.
3. Pretend you can kill one person without anyone knowing you did, and no punishment afterwards. Do you kill, and if yes, who? I have one dickhead in mind ;)
4. Pretend you could have any item you want in your possession right now! Which one? There is this one NES game....
5. Did you like this little game of pretend? :3 I'll pretend I liked it :P ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version