Chat > General Discussion

The Dream Thread

(1/12) > >>

BloodcatNS:
Post you dreams, whether mundane, pleasant or just plain disturbing!

Two nights ago, I dreamt about a serial killer- Not just any kind of serial killer. This one was the most pathetic, weakest and useless serial killer ever that poses no threat unless provoked. He's even easy to kill.

Here's the catch: The last person who draws blood on him before he dies will transform into HIM. Given the situation that he managed to attack somebody, an act of self-defense would be inevitable. So, not only would he have the ability to kill somebody, the person who killed him would have his mentality overwritten by the serial killer. He's virtually unkillable. I found that really ironic.

The rest of the details elude me, but I remember being in a mall, tailing the bastard. He keeps glancing at me, which is very creepy. But there's always a guy in front of me who kinda says "Wait. Stop." After which, the killer would keep walking. We tailed him until the ground floor, where I ran towards the exit.

And then I woke up. I was wide awake at the time of 4:30 am flat.

NekoJonez:
I love thinking about them. I have even two books about the study of dreams. ^_^ Thanks for making this thread man, I look forward to it's posts.

BloodcatNS:

--- Quote from: NekoJonez on August 08, 2013, 08:24:38 AM ---I love thinking about them. I have even two books about the study of dreams. ^_^ Thanks for making this thread man, I look forward to it's posts.

--- End quote ---
I'm honestly surprised no one made it until now.

TyranBrûlée:
I had considered making one a few days ago, but then when I opened the Create a Thread thing, I couldn't recall the dream I wanted to tell y'all about.

NekoJonez:

--- Quote from: BloodcatNS on August 08, 2013, 11:07:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: NekoJonez on August 08, 2013, 08:24:38 AM ---I love thinking about them. I have even two books about the study of dreams. ^_^ Thanks for making this thread man, I look forward to it's posts.

--- End quote ---
I'm honestly surprised no one made it until now.

--- End quote ---

True true. Dreams are extremely interesting.
I sometimes get my ideas for stories in there. Or process bad experiences through dreams.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version