Chat > General Discussion

Carnivorous Plants

<< < (2/3) > >>

TyranBrûlée:
I think I bought mine in a dirt pot.

How often does it rain where you are? I figured it'd be easier to just collect rainwater for VFTs in some places.

CarolineJohnson:

--- Quote from: TyranBrûlée on July 17, 2015, 03:39:59 AM ---I think I bought mine in a dirt pot.

How often does it rain where you are? I figured it'd be easier to just collect rainwater for VFTs in some places.

--- End quote ---
Not all too often, but when it does it's too much (i.e. last time it rained we nearly flooded. The time before that was more of the same, but a lot more). Right now it hasn't rained once in a month or two. My mom collects rainwater when it rains, because that makes it a lot better to water plants when it doesn't rain, but right now she's full out. We had to go buy distilled ASAP because Gordon was actively wilting.

PriomBlazer:
Carnivorous plants?

Are keeping those things in your homes even safe?

Kiss x Miz:

--- Quote from: PriomBlazer on July 17, 2015, 08:32:18 AM ---Carnivorous plants?

--- End quote ---
It's not like they creep up on you in your sleep and bite you. If anything, they keep the number of flies in your home to a minimum.

PriomBlazer:

--- Quote from: Mizard on July 17, 2015, 10:49:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: PriomBlazer on July 17, 2015, 08:32:18 AM ---Carnivorous plants?

--- End quote ---
It's not like they creep up on you in your sleep and bite you. If anything, they keep the number of flies in your home to a minimum.

--- End quote ---
eh?
Well the very concept of vegetation with teeth is scary to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version