Chat > Member Spotlight Redux

Member Spotlight #9 - LaTyrannia

(1/118) > >>

Mr.PowPow:
Well its Pow here to host yet another spectacular Member Spotlight, this time under the spotlight we have LaTyrannia! The member who has successfully eliminated the assumption that Arpegi is a sausagefest. Thank her with some questions and by some I mean crap loads.

This is a game where we choose a member to spotlight which could then be asked any question by any member!

Here are the rules:

1. If the member chosen doesn't want to answer a question he/she can freely ignore it
2. If you want to put all the questions you have in one post don't write walls of text (but lets face it, you're gonna do that anyway)
3. Members will have a chance to ask the member for up to one week(unless the member requests more or less)and then we choose another member to be in the spotlight.
4. Follow the Arpegi rules please.

LaTyrannia- The Asian that ironically is bad at math~

TyranBrûlée:
I'm not bad! It's just not my forte...
ANYHOW, LET THE QUESTIONING COMMENCE!

NekoBot:

--- Quote from: LaTyrannia on May 07, 2012, 01:59:09 AM ---I'm not bad! It's just not my forte...
ANYHOW, LET THE QUESTIONING COMMENCE!

--- End quote ---

Are you ready.... for an assult of questions? say the limit, 500 qs or 1000?

TyranBrûlée:

--- Quote from: NekoBot on May 07, 2012, 02:06:07 AM ---Are you ready.... for an assult of questions? say the limit, 500 qs or 1000?

--- End quote ---
I say... COME AT ME BRO!

Mr.PowPow:
before anyone else gets a chance to say the most common question of all time.......views on me?~
Do you like dancing in the rain?
How does it feel to be in the Spotlight this week?
Funniest person you know?
Most awesome person you know?
Are the above mentioned Daz?
If not, then why the hell not?
Do you like nachos?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version