Contests & Events > Fun Friday Five

Fun Friday Five: Three....is the magic numbah!

<< < (3/3)

Muffin:
1) My fridge!
2) Odd?
3) Ooh, I'd love to be a shape-shifter.
4) I'd like to change the place I live in.
5) "Dude, enjoy your childhood to the most. Oh, and never sell your PS2, you WILL miss it later."

1-Up:
1: some dude as a sex object. For uh.. Reproduction. Yeah.
2: pantsless.
3: teleportation.
4: I wish I didn't have to go to Mexico.
5: I don't want to go back, what happens has happened and my past self needs to go through it just as I did! She doesn't get it easy because I go back!

dark 5FVD:
1) The world is ending in a fallout type of fashion, yet you have (somehow) been granted the ability to save one object to survive along with you. The object must be something you already have in your possession or you have some connection to. You can't just say something random like a cloning machine. So, what would you choose to save?

My teddybear (don't laugh at it. It's something i got and the emotional value is incredably high. Laugh at it and you'll be in a lot of trouble.

2) If you had to sum yourself up in one word, what would it be?

meh

3) If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

Blink(teleportation)

4) If you could change one aspect of your life, what would it be?

me being born

5) If you could go back in time and meet your former self (what age your former self is is completely up to you), what would you tell him/her? Please don't post the bullshit time paradox stuff, I know you all want to be smart about it but just answer the question o.o

don't trust anyone.

Arikado:
1. My computer
2. Awkward
3. Teleportation
4. The place I live in
5. Tell your dad to stop giving you haircuts. Also don't hold on to crap you don't need.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version