Contests & Events > Fun Friday Five

Fun Friday Five: Three....is the magic numbah!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Kiss x Miz:
1. A roll of toilet paper. Nobody wants to wander the wastelands with a stinky butt.

2. Lazy

3. Read thoughts

4. My discipline

5. 11y/o self: Don't ask out that girl, she'll say no. Ask out that girl instead, she likes you.

NekoJonez:
1) The world is ending in a fallout type of fashion, yet you have (somehow) been granted the ability to save one object to survive along with you. The object must be something you already have in your possession or you have some connection to. You can't just say something random like a cloning machine. So, what would you choose to save? The internet A survival kit.

2) If you had to sum yourself up in one word, what would it be? Creative

3) If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Live inside story worlds as a certain character :3. Hehehee.

4) If you could change one aspect of your life, what would it be? My emotions... and their overloads.

5) If you could go back in time and meet your former self (what age your former self is is completely up to you), what would you tell him/her? Please don't post the bullshit time paradox stuff, I know you all want to be smart about it but just answer the question o.o It's a bit too personal to say but let me just say that there is a moment I regret that I would easily able to fix.

shredc0re:
1) The world is ending in a fallout type of fashion, yet you have (somehow) been granted the ability to save one object to survive along with you. The object must be something you already have in your possession or you have some connection to. You can't just say something random like a cloning machine. So, what would you choose to save? - My house, including everything inside.

2) If you had to sum yourself up in one word, what would it be? - Different.

3) If you could have one superpower, what would it be? - The ability to become invisible.

4) If you could change one aspect of your life, what would it be? - My mental state.

5) If you could go back in time and meet your former self (what age your former self is is completely up to you), what would you tell him/her? - Don't fall in love.

Sir Shota:
1) My laptop that strangely has the charger still connected.

2) Crazy

3) Invisibility~

4) My social awkwardness

5) "Get Kingdom Hearts."

Swagmaster:
1- Holy Book
2- Swagerrific
3- To make people see what i want them to see
4- My height, being tall is sometimes annoying
5- Come to Arpegi

Navigation

[0] Message Index