Chat > Debates

Are RPG's better or worse?

<< < (3/3)

NekoJonez:
I agree with you Melfice.
There are some okay/decent RPG's now but THE best system for RPG's is in my opinion the SNES... and that time has ended ... too bad :/

O:\msg:
The SNES and PSX were the best imo, both systems had some of the most loved RPG's of all time, RPG's from the 90's were amazing.

NekoBot:
How about RPG's that get too wrapped up in itself and too serious? Ever play one of those? I find it annoying.
Its sometimes refreshing to play something like, say, Zenonia, a Korean RPG that isnt so wrapped up in itself and actually acknowledges it as an RPG and makes fun of it from time to time (Its goofy, I know, but I like goofy XD)

megashell:
Come on! JRPG's are the best! who doesnt want to save the world and be the ultimate OVERLORD at the age of 16 i mean duuh-

No WRPG's are like you said shooters with RPG elements, however elderscrolls has done allot for us! one of my favorite ones ever.

For JRPG's I enjoy the brimming chibi ones! Those are best! and usualy have much better stories then most serious JRPG's one of my favorite ones in this are the Atelier Iris series!

So all in all- id go with chibi JRPG

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version