Chat > Anime and Manga

Looking for another great anime~

(1/2) > >>

Mr.PowPow:
Unfortunately when I started my trek into the world of anime, I stumbled upon some very influential anime, all of which are well known and are highly regarded.
Now this is a good thing and a bad thing, good because it pushed me into the whole anime thing pretty quickly, bad because now I'm extremely picky about my anime. Once you've had a taste of some of the best, its hard to really find another that has the same taste to it.
I was wondering if some of you could direct me to another anime(s) that might suit me, I'm heavily into Psychological anime, action and mixed in with drama. Sometimes mecha, but only when the mecha aspect doesn't completely rule the story.

The animes that I liked the most are Death Note, Code Geass, RaHxephon and Neon Genesis Evangelion.

I cannot, for the life of me pick an anime at random, even if its within the genre that I like, just in the fear that its not going to be good. Because up until now all the anime I have watched has suited my taste.

So, any suggestions?

Cupcake Fury:
There is this one anime, can't remember what it was called altough ik I have the name in a text file on my pc

NekoJonez:
Ranma 1/2 
Elvenlied
Death Note
InuYasha
Pokémon
Digimon
Sailer Moon
Yi-Gi-Oh
Kirby
Fushigi Yuugi

Currently watching:

Chrono Cross
Fairy Tail
Samurai Champloo

I honestly suggest them all... But it's up to you ~ I mostly watch those animes where a group makes a travel or is battling a great evil... Like the Original RP. With drama, action, humor, comedy... and such.

For Mecha... I advise you talk to Melfice.

Caster no Mae:
Gundam Series as Whole - I think G-Gundam would be to you
Haiyore! No Nyarlko San! - while not a Drama and More of a Reference Anime with Humor(like all Reference Animes, Such as Gintama) its Ongoing and Really Funny for any one who is fan of H.P lovecraft on Drugs
Mononoke - its Interesting Art is the Main Atractions of it, its Really Good, atleast, I liked it

Cupcake Fury:
To aru majustu no index
I can't remember what this one is about, havent watched it in around 6 months I just remember it is one of my favorite anime~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version