Author Topic: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay  (Read 145407 times)

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
« Reply #350 on: May 15, 2012, 11:32:33 PM »
"We have to calm her...."

Askardi pats Melodias head.

"After this. . . . I think somehow we need to figure things out."

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #351 on: May 16, 2012, 03:55:11 AM »
"I'm guessing a proper burial will have to wait until we can find a spot outside town," Torah replied. "The people here probably won't let them get buried around here." He went inside the home and grabbed a blanket, shook it off, and gently covered the bones with it. After a moment, he coughed. "Dusty in here," He muttered. The man walked outside. "That'll have to do for now until you're ready to leave and get banned from town for the rest of eternity." He crouched next to Melodia. "Come on, now." He mumbled to her. "The faster you find things you want to take, the faster we can give them the burial they've needed for over 13 years now. That's what you want to give them, right?"

Melodia sniffled a little, shuddering as little Nom flew over and landed on her shoulder.

The little creature watched the group for a minute before realizing his friend was disturbed. He immediately curled up in her lap and tried to make her feel better.

"This....this is horrible..." She hugged the little dragon tight. "W...who did this to them?" She looked at Torah. "I..I'll hire you to kill them!"

Torah shook his hands in the 'no' gesture. "Nope. Don't do revenge deals." He said. "I'm a neutral, not your personal avenger."

Melodia looked down at Nom before looking back to the house.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #352 on: May 16, 2012, 04:04:42 AM »
"Torah" Askardi says "We followed a man here. Any idea where he is?"

Askardi puts his hand on his chin in thought.
"We need a method, to make sure Melodia stays safe here in town."

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #353 on: May 16, 2012, 08:38:32 AM »
"Don't worry about her. No one dares go into this house. She can just hide in there." He pointed to a broken window. "See that? Some kid accidentally threw his last ball into that and his parents threatened to beat him if he went to get it. That's how badly they don't want to enter." The man picked Melodia up as if her weight was nothing for him, carried her inside, and sat her in a chair on the side of the room farthest from the skeletons. Then he walked back outside, gently closing the door behind him. "Alright, now what about this man?"

Melodia sat in the chair, trying not to think about what lay on the other side of the room. After a few moments, she got up and went to the dusty window, blowing off some of the dust to take a look outside. After it was cleared enough, she waved a little at Askardi and Torah before turning to the dusty objects on the table below the window. "Wow..." She muttered, picking one up. "A nick-nack... I've never seen one of these before..." She put it down gently and looked around a little more until her eyes rested on something interesting. About two seconds later the door opened quickly. "Look what I found!" She exclaimed, holding a very dusty staff with crude but intricate designs on it. It pretty much looked homemade and old, but still useable.

Torah stared for a moment, unsure what he was looking at.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #354 on: May 16, 2012, 05:30:56 PM »
~While Melodia was inside~
"There was a man who came up to my party looking for a mysterious girl."
Askardi thinks back to what he said to him
The man pulled Askardi away from the rest of the group. "If you must know, she was in the womb when her mother overloaded on magic and became dangerously psychotic." He whispered to Askardi. "She was left in the care of a relative in a forced living arrangement that was to ensure that no one would be harmed. How she got away, we don't know. We don't even know how much crazy she inherited. We have to subdue her as quickly as possible to avoid any possibility of deaths."

"He said she was dangerous and needed to be taken care of. He implied her crazieness was contagious in a way...."

He thought back to the reaction he had when he saw her.

The man gasped. "You..." He grabbed her hard and restrained her against the ground. "You shall be taken back to town and thoroughly questioned. Now. Do you have any idea why this is?"

Melodia cried out and struggled. "No," She said. "Lemme go!"

The man shook his head. "You are the victim of a magical overload and have left the appointed living space."

Melodia continued to struggle. "I don't know what you're talking about! I've never used magic!"

The man sighed and looked up to Askardi. "Help me out a little. She's hiding something."

He immeadiately assaulted Melodia apun seeing her. It was really violent and he was looking to 'question her.'

What are you're thoughts?

~After Melodia comes out

*Askardi gently takes it from her hands and brushes off some more dust. He looks to Torah then back to Melodia*

"This is a treasure, a true summoners rod, a tool of the trade......" *He smooths his hand over the designs and carvings* "Its very high quality stuff here. Keep this safe... Melodia... Was anyone a summoner here?"
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 05:32:47 PM by NekoBot » »

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #355 on: May 16, 2012, 08:24:44 PM »
"Oh. The son of the captain of the guard, that smarmy little shit," Torah muttered to himself. "Well, we could get him for not keeping his son in line, but..... hmmm....." He began to drift off into his thoughts, trying to formulate a plan.

Melodia shrugged. "I don't know," she replied. "If there were summoners here, I wasn't told 'bout them, remember? Grandma made me think magic was fake." She looked at the staff, trying to see if there was anything to go on from it... "Hey!" She said, turning the staff to the bottom end to show Askardi. On there were the initials PE and YE. "Just like my knife." She pulled out her half-broken knife and turned it to the side with the initials. "Grandma said this knife was my mama's... So that means this belonged to both my parents!"
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 08:26:47 PM by CarolineJohnson » »

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #356 on: May 17, 2012, 12:09:33 AM »
"You know what that means right? Do you have any pictures of your parents? A name maybe?

The son.... What do you mean? He's a guard?!"

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #357 on: May 17, 2012, 01:04:49 AM »
Melodia shook her head, putting away her knife.

Torah looked at Askardi. "Probably, but I'll handle things here." He replied. "You guys grab what you want from the house and get out of here. I'll go to the count's home and see what can be done about it."

A man wearing a strange mask walked up to the group. "So you've come to destroy the town, have you?" He asked, pulling off the mask. It was the guy from before. "Torah, you said to my father's men that you quit."

Torah nodded. "I can't turn in an innocent girl."

"An innocent girl? The daughter of a couple of insane healers?" The man chuckled. It didn't sound like a nice gesture.

"If she was found here and no one knew who her parents were, but they had still gone insane, does that still mean people would label her as insane, despite no one knowing her parents were insane and acting completely sane?"

"She should summon a creature with that staff." The man replied. "The most powerful creature man can summon. If she stays the same, she is to be put to death. Deal?"

Melodia stared. "How do I summon things?"

The man growled. "You use magic, you idiot."

Melodia stared even more. "How do I use magic?"

The man sighed. "Only insane people wouldn't know how to use magic."

"Hey, that's not true," Melodia replied. "My grandma raised me to think magic was fake. I never learned how to use it because I didn't know I could."

"Wait, what?" The man asked. "Your GRANDMOTHER was the insane one we locked up?! I'll have to inform my father about this." He left quickly.

Torah stretched a little. "Well, that went well.." He muttered. "Looks like little miss took care of it."

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #358 on: May 17, 2012, 03:39:19 AM »
"Dont listen to that man Melodia... remember the sommoner from before? The creature she summoned? And how she became? I dont want to see those things again... How much influence over the people does that mans father have Torah? ....Hey wheres Nom?"

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #359 on: May 17, 2012, 08:22:56 AM »
"His father is captain of the guard..." Torah replied.

Melodia looked around outside the house. "Nom!" She called, before letting out a shriek and a giggle. Turning around, she revealed that Nom had grabbed an old dusty towel from inside and was pretending to be a ghost monster, even adding little 'blerrraaaaahhh' noises. Just as the girl had stopped laughing, she bust out laughing once again. It was just that funny to her.

"I was hoping that it was just a fluke before, but can I ask why and how she's tamed the young of a dangerous and powerful creature?" Torah asked. "The thing's mother could come for it and kill everything in its path. Even the thing itself."

Melodia eventually stopped laughing and pulled the towel from her little dragon friend. "I saw a life size drawing of one in a book, and my grandma said they don't get much bigger." She said. "Nom's almost full size."

Torah almost fell over, but looked back to Askardi. "I'm not even going to say anything about that." He said. "Anyway, yes. Captain of the guard. Met him once. Called his men sorry, expendable losers, then called the count a senile fool. Shows how much this town needs a change."

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #360 on: May 17, 2012, 02:45:54 PM »
"We dont know how she tamed Nom.... how... can we change the town for the better? I mean, we still dont have all sides of the story..."

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #361 on: May 17, 2012, 07:04:36 PM »
"We could go to the count and ask what the hell is up with the town," Torah said. "If his personal guard weren't under the control of the guard captain and actually allowed the public to enter his home. I've tried getting in there to talk to him before, but the guards said he was seeing no one and wouldn't get any message I asked them to give him." He crossed his arms. "This happened on multiple occasions."

Melodia thought for a moment. "There must be something we could do," she mused. "What about if we wrote a note asking the count if he would like to talk about the town with him, and then we had Nom deliver it through a window?" She looked at Nom, grinning slyly. "And if Nom will do it, he will get his favorite snack....." The little dragon immediately perked up and went into a 'ready to depart, sir!' position.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #362 on: May 17, 2012, 08:37:40 PM »
Askardi looks at Torah then to Melodia, "what if something happens to Nom? You have to be ready for that..."

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #363 on: May 17, 2012, 08:49:40 PM »
Melodia frowned. "I wouldn't know what I would do." She mumbled.

Torah snapped his fingers. "Last ditch resort, we go to the count's home and try to get an audience to, as far as the guard knows, find out what to do with an escaped prisoner he asked for the arrest of."

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #364 on: May 17, 2012, 09:05:37 PM »
"All right then! Its up to you now Melodia.."

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #365 on: May 17, 2012, 09:32:58 PM »
"Okay, I'll go on ahead. You guys grab what you want from the little gal's house just in case we're ran out of town," Torah said. "The count's home is that large one on the hill just there." He pointed to the count's home, which looked pretty easy to get to. After a moment, he left in that direction.

Melodia looked back to the home they stood next to.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #366 on: May 17, 2012, 09:42:49 PM »
"Come on Melodia, you know this place better'n I do. Lets salvage what we can here..."

Askardi takes Melodia into the abandoned building.

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #367 on: May 17, 2012, 09:58:38 PM »
"I was just in the entry room," Melodia replied. "I've never been here before." She looked around the home, careful not to break anything. The girl poked around everywhere, but kept finding nothing but old knicknacks and dust bunnies. "It doesn't look like there's much here..."

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #368 on: May 17, 2012, 10:10:30 PM »
"There must be something more we could use.... Is there a basement or an attic do you think?

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #369 on: May 17, 2012, 10:19:33 PM »
A creaking noise sounded throughout the building. "Yep," Melodia replied, moving aside to show a now-open door on the floor. She poked her head inside. "Dark down there, though."

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #370 on: May 17, 2012, 11:14:51 PM »
Noones been here scince that event happened right? there ought to be a candle arond somewhere...."

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #371 on: May 18, 2012, 12:52:23 AM »
Melodia jumped down into the cellar before any candle was found and searched around blindly in the dark. "Hey, I think there's a candle down here!" She called, picking up something that felt like a candle stand. "I can't find anything to light it with, though!"

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #372 on: May 18, 2012, 02:05:34 AM »
Askardi takes out some flintrock and tinder from a pocket.
He jumps down and locates Melodia after a moment and gives it to her.
"Here use this to light it for now. Brace yourself... we dont know whats here."

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #373 on: May 18, 2012, 02:19:40 AM »
Melodia lit the candle and waited for her eyes to adjust to the light. "Wow..." She muttered, looking around. The room was filled with tables. On them were wands of various size, design, and color. The room felt like magic had been used everywhere. On one side of the room was were wand-filled tables with small signs attached that said 'most efficient'. On the other side of the room was the same setup, except the signs said 'least efficient'. In the middle was a wand-filled table with a small sign attached that said 'untested'. "Neat..." She said, taking a look at some of the wands. "What do you think they were doing?" Her eyes then rested on something in a forgotten corner. "Huh?" She moved the candle a little closer. There was a sign on a small endtable filled with shiny, grey stones that said 'Magic-reactive Metals'. "Weird..."

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #374 on: May 18, 2012, 02:34:31 AM »
"Melodia.... your parents... must have been magic crafters... the skill is very rare and the refining of magic material is dangerous... This must have been a shop. The more effeciant are the best weapons and vice versa. The untested one could be amazing but it could be junk too... If I had to guess, you knife is made of that magic material. I suggest we take them. The other stuff... thats up to you. Melodia, you should be proud!"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal