Chat > Member Spotlight Redux

Member Spotlight #24 - devon

<< < (2/14) > >>

devon:

--- Quote from: NekoBot on January 17, 2014, 09:29:40 AM ---How did you come to know our busy admins? Did you know them before in the days of RomU and get an invite to come here, or was it a private invite based off private reasons? What is your favorite thing about this website?

--- End quote ---
I wasn't invited. I believe I asked Misery for the address, maybe.
When Jonez or whatever he's calling himself nowadays used to mod Romulation he'd PM me for advice now and again, most of the time it was just "have I made the right decision?" or some other plea for assurance. It couldn't have been easy to send those PMs so I ended up having slightly more respect for him than I had for the other dregs on the forums.
My favorite thing about this website is that it still exists. I've never seen such a small forum survive off the sheer willpower of spamming.

--- Quote from: NekoBot on January 17, 2014, 09:29:40 AM ---What are your interest and distastes?

--- End quote ---
Too many of both to really get into that.

--- Quote from: NekoBot on January 17, 2014, 09:29:40 AM ---What do you do in an average day?

--- End quote ---
Eat, drink, go to the toilet, work, internet and sleep.

NekoBot:
What do you think of the average integrity of an arpegi user? What about other places of the internet you frequent? Do you find most of the content of this forum mostly spamy in nature? What keeps you here if anything?

NekoJonez:
Do you have a job?

Swagmaster:
How do you not know much about me. I've been here since the beginning and on RomU for 4yrs?

Joel16:
Do you remember me from RomU? The guy who was asking, "what would be the best ps2 emulator to play shadow of the colossus?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version