Chat > Birthday Threads

Happy birthday Joel

(1/3) > >>

NekoBot:

Because noone else have done it, no love is shown on the 16th for either of us. Hope you had a great birthday.

Many things changed in a year and I only wish I spoke my mind more. Forgotten, surely, but my contribution important.

Joel16:
Thanks man, and Happy Birthday to you too. Hope you've had a blast.I was actually gonna do this for you. Like honestly, no kidding. I went to see when you were last active and I noticed it was the second of this month. Then I went to check on your last post, and it had the thingy about you wanting to leave which was all the way back in November, so I thought you weren't gonna come on and I decided to pass. Sorry about that, I'm glad you went up for it though. BTW I haven't forgotten what you've done. All your recommendations, and activity really helped this site stay up. FFF, and all that arcade stuff lol. I know I haven't spoken to you here really, but that doesn't mean I haven't seen or forgotten what you've done around here. Once again, hope you've had a great day. Night nekobot.

PS you spelt my name wrong  :P

Cupcake Fury:
Happy birthday Joel!

Kiss x Miz:
Happy late birthday Joel.

My bad, man. I feel like I've had blinds on these last few days.. or weeks.. I can't tell.

NekoJonez:
Happy Bday.

Off-Topic:Jeez, Nekobot, so harsh when somebody forgets something. It's not like Miz and I don't have a life to take care about.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version