Chat > Member Spotlight Redux

Member Spotlight #12 - Light

(1/51) > >>

Mr.PowPow:
Well its Pow here to host yet another spectacular Member Spotlight, this time under the spotlight we have Light. that one dude who governs the Graphic section, which is right here: Click here for awesomeness

This is a game where we choose a member to spotlight which could then be asked any question by any member!

Here are the rules:

1. If the member chosen doesn't want to answer a question he/she can freely ignore it

2. If you want to put all the questions you have in one post don't write walls of text (but lets face it, you're gonna do that anyway)

3. Members may not request for more time on the MS, you are allotted a single week (7 days exactly, to the hour) and no more, no less. If you feel as though you may not be able to fulfill this commitment then please refuse the MS (if it is offered to you) so that another member with sufficient time can fulfill the obligation.

4. In a dire event such as the death of a relative or a sudden holiday (announced by your parents or something) comes around, then you may postpone the MS to a later date. However the next MS will continue upon your departure, upon your return the current MS will close. You will use up your remaining allotted time, then close and the other MS will then continue for its allotted time. This is only in serious cases, excuses such as exams are not valid. This is to keep consistency within the MS system.

5. Follow the Arpegi rules please.

Light- The wizard of graphics!

BloodcatNS:
YAY! Boobies?

shredc0re:
How did you learn to be so good at making graphics.?

Mr.PowPow:
View on me?
Views on pepsi, coke and many other brands of cola?
What is your most hated subject in school/college, which is your favorite?

NekoJonez:
Views on me?
Views on my writing?
Views on Arpegi?
Most favorite drink?
Most hated drink?
Which computer do you use?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version