Author Topic: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay  (Read 143717 times)

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
« Reply #1000 on: July 03, 2012, 10:28:45 PM »
Upon touching the handle, the door doesn't react at all. It appears to be the run of the mill door, it seems to be as about as unique as its appearance.
Sam then sighs in relief, though still not caring to open the door himself, his paranoia still present.

Sam:Just because the door isn't rigged doesn't mean the inside isn't, I aint goin in first, yall should do that yer'self!

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1001 on: July 03, 2012, 10:50:13 PM »
Rosalind: so. . .  its Ladies First Huh?
she said it quite Mockingly while she Makes her way to the Door, slowly, and then opens the Door again; Slooowwwllyyyy

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1002 on: July 03, 2012, 11:05:30 PM »
Once the door was fully opened, inside was a plain and dull sight. The room was a large empty space, spanning at least 30 meters in length and width. The only two things in the room were both at the very end. One was a small but very expensive urn sitting atop an alter, where the other was a dead but perfectly preserved corpse, drenched in magical energy. So much energy that it began to flow outside the skin.

Sam walked reluctantly into the room, keeping a safe distance away from the Urn, feeling it had a bad aura to it. But his attention was drawn more to the single corpse, and the strange magical quality it had to it.

Sam: Thats strange, magic flowing on the outside? I've never seen anything like that......I don't think many people have...

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1003 on: July 03, 2012, 11:15:16 PM »
Rosalind: wow. . . thats the First time I Have Seen anything Like that. . . .
its Creepy. . . and Looks Like it could Jump at us Any Second. . . .

She Keeps her spear ready and at hand while slowly making her way towards the Urn while Staring down at the Corpse.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1004 on: July 03, 2012, 11:33:12 PM »
Sam kneels down next to the corpse and examines it, not touching it but closely observing with his eyes. Occasionaly giving strained facial expressions, as if he was thinking deeply about something that was out of his skill range.

Sam: It seems as though this guy died while....trying to cast magic, must have been a strong spell at that for the magic to actually wrap around the outside the body.

He said that as he watched the pure white magical energy swirl around the arms and legs and body, as if it was a living thing. It appeared like smoke, though slightly more dense. No sound came from the energy though, it simply floated around the body in complete silence.
Sam then looked at the Urn which Rose was walking towards.

Sam: You sure you wanna touch that thing? I mean.....I don't think this guy was killed by it, the way his body is positioned doesn't look like he was trying to take it.....but still.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1005 on: July 03, 2012, 11:46:14 PM »
Rosalind goes over to the Corpse and Starts to Look all around its body, not Minding the Leaking White Magic, Loosening its Clothes, searching its Belongings and Examining its nearby suroundings
Rosalind: Look if there are any hints what Happened to This Corpse here, I don't want to Touch the Urn untill I got even a Small bit of information of it OR the Corpse

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1006 on: July 04, 2012, 01:30:48 AM »
Sam nods and continues to examine the corpse, his placement in the room and then looks to the urn that sits silently on the alter. The urn occasionally gives off a faint red glow when ever eye contact is established with it for to long.
Sam noticed this and then showed a concerned look on his face, though it seemed he somewhat understood what happened.

Sam: I think......its possible that....that this man cast the magic on the urn but died as a result, the strain of the magic must have been too much.

Sam then stood up and walked to Rose, casually turning around and facing the urn along with her.

Sam:.......if thats true, then whatever enchantment is on that urn is a powerful one indeed. It keeps glowing red whenever you look at it for too long.....

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1007 on: July 04, 2012, 01:41:43 AM »
Rosalind stares at the Urn for a moment as well. .
wow. . .it Does. . .

but Nothing is Gained unless your Risk for a Biscuet

she then slowly starts to reach over to the Urn, and takes a Hold from it-

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1008 on: July 04, 2012, 02:10:37 AM »
Sam holds his breath in suspense as Rose placed her petite hands on the expensive urn, her pale hands connecting with the urns black and gold paintwork. Though after she took it away from its alter, nothing happened. Nothing at all.
There was no poison gas, arrows shooting from the wall or any closing in walls. No traps whatsoever.

Sam then let out a disappointed exhale, looking to Rose who held the urn, watching as the urn suddenly lost its glow.

Sam:That was, anti-climactic......

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1009 on: July 04, 2012, 07:59:29 AM »
"Ah yes sir, I am in need of assistance. I cant find my way to my room.... and I beleive I missed an oppertunity to speak with the queen earlier today...."

Offline BloodcatNS

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • That lovable ass with well pronounced buttocks
« Reply #1010 on: July 04, 2012, 12:48:14 PM »
Vagus staggered as his face was scarred. "At his rate, I'll be pig feed..." He thought to himself. Then he began to grin as the blood on his face touched the tip of his tongue. Then he laughed, realizing that there was no way through Krux's thick skull. He ran to Krux again, while laughing. It was suicidal, but he didn't care. It's better than getting that feeling of being caged. His only regret would not being able to make sense of his dreams. But even that was the least of his problems.

He jabbed Krux's face. Instead of having to reason with him again, he felt the urge to insult him. "YOU'RE STUPID!" He yelled as he punched Krux again. Each of his punch contained a discharge that seemed to amplify Vagus' punches. "YOU'RE UNREASONABLE!" He shouted as he continued to barrage Krux with his strengthened hits. "YOU CLAIM TO FIGHT ME IN THE NAME OF JUSTICE, WHEN YOU JUST FOUGHT ME JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT, AM I RIGHT?!" This time, he attached a wire to all of his knives, backing off Krux as he did. "YOU ARE, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, AN IDIOT, CONTEGO!" It was the last sentence that threw him off. He didn't know where the name came from. As if his lips had mind of its own. He silently cursed himself as what was supposed to be a possibly his most damaging attack became a series of simple scratches on Krux. The thrown knives lightly cut through Krux' face. It wasn't that impressive nor fulfilling, but with the surge of electricity he put in his attacks, coupled with the facial scars that were the same as Vagus', it was enough to satisfy him and make a grin.

(OoC: Can you treat this as two attacks? The punches were the first. The knives were the second)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 02:30:06 PM by BloodcatNS » »

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1011 on: July 04, 2012, 03:52:15 PM »
Krux breathed deeply, inhaling and exhaling while maintaining his glare at Vagus, both of them at a standstill in the fight, not moving but only establishing eye contact as if it was a stare down contest. Soon later Krux's legs gave in and he fell onto one knee, not particularly wounded badly but simply exhausted from the constant electric shocks he received.

Krux looked up to Vagus and let out a deep huff, showing dissatisfaction that someone of his stature was defeated. His metallic hands punched the stone laid floor, though he was too weak to make any sort of impact on it.

General Krux: Hummh.......well fought demon, I'm afraid to say I was bested in this fight. Run while you can, for you and your associates will be hunted down once the sun rises. Mark my words.

THE BATTLE IS WON!

Round 4/end of battle results

Vagus 77/200  55%

General Krux 1979/2000 63%

-300 siats awarded-

Once the heat of the action had dispersed, the surroundings became much more clear. The wounded and also healed citizens were cowering in fear at Vagus's display of power, never seeing anything of its kind before, coupled with the fact Vagus attacked a royal general, they could only make negative of Vagus's position. Some citizens began to whisper the word that Krux said himself, referring to Vagus as a demon.

The clerics all stood up in unison, preparing to defend the citizens from this demon that stood before them, along with the royal guards brandishing their spears and swords at this sight of him, all of the guards huddled around Krux as to ensure his safety in his weakened state.

Although this was a victory for Vagus, it seemed it was also a loss. The secret had been let loose and no doubt it would spread like wildfire, that there is more than just one type of magic....there is something much darker afoot.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vixen smiled and nodded.

Vixen: Ah, so you must be the guest that we never got to meet. Though I'm afraid the Queen no longer requires your assistance, she learned as much as she could from the others and is now ordering research to be put into place.

He continued to smile, even though what he said was slightly negative, almost trying to keep the light in the conversation

Vixen: I'm afraid now that you are no longer a guest, you cannot stay at the castle any more. I do apologize. I'm sure there will be in an Inn somewhere in the city.

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #1012 on: July 04, 2012, 04:17:23 PM »
Vagus himself dropped to his knees, clutching half of his face, though obviously, it wasn't really going to stop the bleeding. He looked at himself. He was battered. Scarred. Near-death, but still standing. The wires he used was dangling on his shoulders, some wrapping on his legs, the others laid on the floor. The small blood pool he stared at revealed his wild, untied hair, his bleeding face and the crazed look in his eye. He looked like a demon.

He felt rage. He felt the need to release another discharge. The general stood down, but in the process, made Vagus himself infamous. He couldn't believe it. The trickster was outsmarted. You're an idiot, he thought to himself. Then again, he should have expected this. But the others' will be hunted down. Something he has to take responsibility of. He was a bit aware how Koel feels now. Maybe even more.

Despite his anger, he forced himself to smile. "'The Demon of Tamathy'... I like it." Vagus was already on the verge of collapsing, but he wasn't about to let that happen. "But let's not forget who drew the sword first, general. I meant no harm." His smile disappeared as he said it. He grunted as he tried to stand and walk. Instead, he found himself trudging towards the exit, with each step growing painful. Pitiful. You look pitiful.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1013 on: July 04, 2012, 04:28:37 PM »
After Vagus had left through the exit, General Krux then stood up without much trouble at all. He shoved his silver sword into the ground and alerted all of the citizens and guards in the room. His cut and bruised face looking down upon them all.

General Krux: Fear not good people of Tamathy, though the demon may have won this time, we know that the light prevails in the end. He and his associates shall witness the resistance and unrelenting force of Tamathy!

As he spoke those words, the citizens began to weakly clap with smiles on their faces, all of them overjoyed that there was someone to guide them in this dark time. All the while Krux bore a devilish smile on his face, as if the entire fight was to simply gain the publics support, as if the loss of the battle was intended.

Krux then left the sword in the stone tiled floor and began to walk briskly through the room, heading up to the higher floors. But before he left he began shouting commands back and forth as if he was back in his element of commanding.

General Krux: Clerics, heal up the rest of the civilians and bring them to the gate. Krell and Inguiss, you guide the civilians back to their homes. The rest of the guards, clean up the rubble and try to break down those stone pillars, we need this place cleaned up!
Brunne and Furgo, you follow me.....the Magic Research Department and SHADE has something to be informed of...

« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 05:13:13 PM by Prinny » »

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #1014 on: July 04, 2012, 05:06:08 PM »
"He used me as an advantage... he had more strength... I felt it. But he faked his own defeat... made me reveal my power... Now we have to wake up running... " He said as the blood dripped from his face. "That... that... BASTARD!" He yelled. He was half-way to the inn. He kept walking. Kept thinking of how Krux managed to use him as a political advantage. He kept thinking and thinking. His mind almost blacked, but he resisted the urge to fall back and sleep on the ground.

He slowly opened the Inn door and weakly searched for his pockets for any pouches and eventually picked a full one. He went to a table and sat down, finally sighing in relief. He dropped the pouch on the table and hanged his head. "...One room... keep the change..." And then he passed out, with blood dripping from his head and scars bleeding.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1015 on: July 04, 2012, 06:57:41 PM »
Rosalind: See Boy?
Sometimes you Need to Risk it~ sometimes, Like now, I Won Something Nice for Me~~.

She then puts the Urn to her Backpack and starts to go to the stairway again, this time to get out from the Castle.
Lets Go Boy. No Use Rot Here is there?

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1016 on: July 04, 2012, 07:12:09 PM »
Just as they were about to reach the stair way, the air began to resonate with a soft warmth. Which was strange as there was little source of warmth in the depths that they now resided in, the occasional torches could not provide it to that quantity. As time progressed the warmth slowly turned into blistering heat, yet the source remained unclear. Sam began to pant heavily as sweat dripped from the top of his head down to his chin, he grabbed his red and yellow had and began to wave it wildly in front of his face.

Sam: Damn! Its so hot in here all of a sudden, did summer come early this year?!

Just as Sam said that, the walls of the room behind them began to wave like liquid, while glowing like fire, wild untamable flames. Not long after the flames began to focus in the middle of the room, creating one huge orb of fire that crackled and hissed, tossed and turned just like any other flame would. But what scarred Sam the most was that inside the ball of flame was a strange dark silhouette of a thin, humanoid creature.

Eventually the orb of fire exploded, covering the area in blinding light and intense heat. But once the light subsided, a horrifying sight stood before the duo.

(click to show/hide)

The large, thin and fiery creature towered above them. Staring down upon them with hollow depressions where its eyes should be.

Sam: Oh jeez, oh jeez, oh jeez, oh jeez! Rose, do something!

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1017 on: July 04, 2012, 07:48:47 PM »
"Ive nowhere to go then sir. My belongings are still within the room and my horse in the stables..... and I cant speak with the queen then? Dispite being the last of my kind? I feel as though, effort wasted, Ive just lost a great battle... I would have liked to ask the Magesty in the marrow some questions, but rather then that I am turned away!"

Askardis eyes glowed red, though he was frustrated, this man didnt deserve his anger.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1018 on: July 04, 2012, 07:56:05 PM »
Vixen sighed deeply, unable to turn the man away after his last words.

Vixen: If you truly believe it important, and that you can offer more than your friends....then fine, I shall try to arrange a short meeting with the Queen. Your room is on the floor above this one however, you should be able to notice it as its still in a bit of a mess after what happened.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1019 on: July 04, 2012, 08:04:44 PM »
"Sir, I appreciate you're service, but you could have turned me away. And you kow of the breakin that happened in my room then?"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1020 on: July 04, 2012, 10:47:00 PM »
Vixen nodded and then folded his arms, leaning slightly to the side as he spoke.

Vixen: Indeed, though I only discovered it, I didn't take part in the investigation of the room. But apparently nothing that could have led us to the culprit was found, only a sword-like penetration in the wall. That doesn't tell us much though.

He then unfolded his arms and began to walk away

Vixen: I must tend to my duties, even at this hour. I bid you farewell.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1021 on: July 04, 2012, 11:01:45 PM »
Rosalind: . . . . . . . . . .. .
She Stands there Dumbfolded for a Moment before. . .
RUN!!!! she Yelled as Hard as she Could before Starting To Dash Up The Stairway while Pulling Sam up with her

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1022 on: July 04, 2012, 11:06:46 PM »
"Eh.. ." Askardi continued to where he figured his room was, looking forward to a nice bed.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1023 on: July 04, 2012, 11:13:04 PM »
It didn't take long for Sam's long and thin legs to dart up the staircase faster than Rose, seeing that his fear of heights wasn't as strong as his fear of large creatures drenched in flames.
While the two ran for their lives, Raphnados followed quickly after them, its long, thin legs and arms pulling it up the individual stone steps, however since it was built for humans, the creature occasionally lost its footing and fell, clinging to the stone stairs before pulling itself back up again.

Sam: You just had to take the urn didn't ya! I knew there was something up with it!

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1024 on: July 04, 2012, 11:18:59 PM »
Rosalind: !!!!!NEVERMIND THAT
SHUT UP AND RUN
RUN!!

She Continues to run as fast as she can, not looking back, simply Running for her life.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal