Author Topic: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay  (Read 143683 times)

Offline BloodcatNS

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • That lovable ass with well pronounced buttocks
Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
« Reply #1075 on: July 10, 2012, 04:01:00 PM »
"Tch." He disarms himself once more and sits on the bed. "I'd rather I stay out of your mind. Who knows what kind cesspit is inside it." He looks at his hand, with visible electricity dancing on his fingers. "I expect you have a reason for your visit?"

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #1076 on: July 10, 2012, 04:08:20 PM »
Darka: I've looked through the others minds, but yours is far more interesting......you are not like them, you are closed off......you have secrets that run deeper than the ocean. It's rare for me to say, but you have much more potential, potential that is wasted with those cretins.....

Darka said as the shadows continued to pulsate, he then raised his hand to the wall next to the window and placed his glove covered hand upon it, watching as the darkness swirls and concentrates in that particular spot.

Darka: All I ask is that you dispose of them and absorb their dark magic energy, then follow my tracks. I shall consider sparing you, while the rest of humanity burns.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1077 on: July 10, 2012, 04:45:10 PM »
Rosalind: Allright. . . . .I Will Do This. . . .
YOU BOTH!!
MAKE SURE NOT DO DIE NOW!!
BECAUSE IF YOU DO I WON'T HAVE ANY ESCAPE ROUTES!

Cast. . . .PROTECT!!

Rosalind Concetrates her Magic and Casts Protective Magic Barrier Around the Party before taking a Step back and taking a moment to Breath in and out to CAlm Her Body after Casting the Spell

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1078 on: July 10, 2012, 04:53:53 PM »
As Rosalind casts the protection magic on the party, Koel feels a sense of calmness and security, even though the barrier that now shields them is invisible to the eye.

Koel: Thank you, young lady! Your help is appreciated....

Koel however chooses not to attack and simply takes a defensive stance, analyzing the creatures movements and awaiting the next barrage of attacks.

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #1079 on: July 10, 2012, 05:33:09 PM »
Vagus looked at Darka, as if considering what he said before smiling yet again. "I'm flattered. But you confuse me for something else." Vagus flipped himself to the bed, comfortably setting his head on the pillow. "There's a difference between a trickster and a murderer. The line is quite obvious." He then looks at Darka, trying to see at his reaction. "They say the ocean itself will crush the ones who try to seek its hidden treasure."

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1080 on: July 10, 2012, 05:45:41 PM »
Darka smiled softly at Vagus's last remark, his body then begining to fade away slowly, becoming transparent as his body moved ever so slightly back and forth due to his soft chuckling.
Before he completely faded away, he turned his head to face Vagus and pierced him with his crimson red eyes.

Darka: So you intend to die? Be careful mortal, you may just be engulfed in a much larger ocean than you can imagine.....

With those parting words, his appearance dispersed into thin air and the shadows along the walls returned to their slumber, remaining ever so still. The room felt empty and Darka's influence upon it had completely disappeared, including his touch upon the wall. The only thing that he left Vagus with was the strange words, that made little sense.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1081 on: July 10, 2012, 05:58:40 PM »
Askardi takes a moment to compose himself. He then calmly stabbed himself and let the blood drip down the length of the blade, as he mumbled the words of his ancient ancestors the blood turned a milky white to a clear white. with several hand  gestures the clear white blood seperated from the blade and hung in the air in front of Askardi. In a simple hand gesture he touched his blood.  The clear white blood erupted ibnto a fine magical sheet, its pulsated the white magical energy as it floated before him. Askardi then grabbed these sheets and through them at his comrade. The magical sheet of energy flew through the are leaving a fine mist behind.

Apun inpact the magic erupted around his partner in incredable lightt. Surrounding them and then being absorbed into their skin. The partner now have a soft white glow about them as she stood posed ready for battle.

Askardi, drained of energy falls to one knee needing to catch a breather

(this was cast fo only one person. le female)

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #1082 on: July 10, 2012, 06:05:43 PM »
"So be it, then." Vagus said.

Vagus turned around from where Darka once was. He didn't like someone else' presence where he should sleep. It was uncomfortable. The thought of Darka having access to his mind at any given time seemed to give even more discomfort for the thief. He tried to push this fact aside instead and pulled a blanket over his possibly-still-bruised body.

He tried to think about the unknown woman in his dreams. Maybe even get sense of his other dreams.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1083 on: July 10, 2012, 06:11:33 PM »
Raphnados let out a fierce roar as it curled up into a sphere and began to roll towards Koel, ramming into him at full speed and leaving a trail of fire in its wake. Then, while still in sphere form, Raphnados rolls into Koel again but this time after the impact Raphnados breaks out of the ball form and kicks itself into the air, then breathing fire onto the now knocked down Koel, drenching him in flames.
Once Raphnados had landed heavily back onto the ground, it then looked to Rosalind and outstretched its bony hand, flames began to concentrate in its palm until only a small orb of flame was at its center, it then threw the orb at Rosalind which then exploded and let loose a  vast quantity of flames.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Round 4

Team 1

Koel: 586/700 41% (Protection- Halved damage)

Askardi: 189/300 31% (Protection- Halved damage)

Rosalind: 233/300 36% (Protection- Halved damage)

Enemy

Raphnados: 1006/1500 21%

Round Opinion: If the team would just hold out for one more turn, Raphnados would be in Weakness and then take double damage and would be only able to use one attack per turn. Victory is in sight!

Resume Conflict!

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1084 on: July 10, 2012, 06:29:21 PM »
Askardi still exausted only fires arrows at the beast 'eyes'

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1085 on: July 10, 2012, 06:52:34 PM »
Rosalind: AHHh Haaahhh. . . .
She Goes And takes a Defencive Stance, Not doing any Action.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1086 on: July 10, 2012, 07:06:06 PM »
Koel, still within the hole that he had been kicked through, simply jumped from out of the hole in the wall and stood behind Raphnados, still brandishing his blade but not daring to make a move. Koel remained steadfast in conserving his energy until Raphnados had lost of its own.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Raphnados's fatigue began to show slightly as its movements became more slower and bulky. The creature looked to Askardi after his last attack on its eyeless skull and breathed fire onto him, although most of it was deflected by the shield, the heat could still be felt. Then Raphnados turned to Rosalind and breathed fire onto her also, though the fire being slightly less than it was for Askardi, showing signs that its power was diminishing. Finally it turned to Koel, slowly walking over to him and kicking him back to the other team members with its thin, bony legs.

Round 5

Team 1

Koel: 557/700 41% (Protection- Halved damage- 2 turns left)

Askardi: 162/300 28% (Protection- Halved damage- 2 turns left)

Rosalind: 208/300 36% (Protection- Halved damage- 2 turns left)

Enemy

Raphnados: 972/1500 0% (Weakness)

Round Opinion: Raphnados is now in weakness and will receive double damage for all attacks it takes. Not only that but it can now only preform one attack per turn. Let loose all your fury on it!

Resume Conflict!

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1087 on: July 10, 2012, 07:26:28 PM »
Rosalind: Haahh. .  .
Rosalind Takes a Firm Stance once More and Strikes the Spear into the Monster's Forehead with a Fast Jab.
Then She Pulls the Spear out and strikes again with a Strong downwards Slash to its Jaw and Ends up the attack by a Swipe of the back end of her Spear to its arms.

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #1088 on: July 10, 2012, 07:37:14 PM »
Melodia walked up to Sam and Nom. "You ran off again!" She cried. "I can't believe you'd do that, after what happened!" She hugged the boy.

Nom made a few charade gestures and shrugged a little, squirming in the hug.

Melodia frowned. "Then we'll go there in a little bit. No harm in not getting there immediately." She asked. The girl looked to Sam. "I'm sorry about Nom..." She said. "I hope he didn't get you in trouble or nothin'..."

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1089 on: July 10, 2012, 09:08:47 PM »
For a moment, Sam loosened his posture and addressed Melodia in a very casual way

Sam: No problem Melo......I mean, no problem lil'girl!

He tried to pretend as if the pause during the sentence didn't happen at all, smiling cheekily as he scratched his head under his cap. Then looking to Nom.

Sam: You might wanna get yer kid looked out though missy, I think hes got some problems in the movement department, yanno....

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #1090 on: July 10, 2012, 09:26:12 PM »
Melodia shook her head. "He can't make sound," she said. "He's gotta talk somehow."

Nom made a few more gestures and crossed his arms.

"I think he's calling you rude." Melodia translated. "And he's not my kid... He's..uh...my little brother!"

Nom facepalmed and shook his head a little, knowing that wasn't really a believable story.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1091 on: July 10, 2012, 09:35:37 PM »
Sam gave an odd look, as if it was rather hard to concentrate on what Melodia was saying when the young boy was making movements like that.

Sam:Well uhhhh....you better keep your lil bro under tabs, he almost got caught in a ruckus down in the castle's main hall, that was until I heroically saved him!

Sam then smirked devilishly as he looked to Melodia, giving the feeling of a young bad boy who was never upto any good.

Sam: Well, do I get a reward for my heroic deed? Maybe a date with yours truly? Huh?

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #1092 on: July 10, 2012, 09:43:06 PM »
Melodia stared blankly. "What's a date?" She asked.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1093 on: July 10, 2012, 09:50:30 PM »
Sam found it hard to believe that the girl didn't know what it was, Sam's composure dropped slightly and he returned to his sluggish and slackish state.

Sam: Ummmm, yanno....its like when a boy and a girl go out together and have fun, then the guy gets a kiss at the end......you...you know right?

An uncomfortable silence hit and Sam periodically looked around, visibly nervous and without knowledge of what to say next. He tended to rock himself from left to right, though it wasn't that noticeable.

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #1094 on: July 10, 2012, 09:54:43 PM »
"People do that?" Melodia asked. "Why?" She had the expression of a young child just learning about the existence of dates.

Nom stared at Melodia as if to say 'wtf even I know this'.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1095 on: July 10, 2012, 10:00:47 PM »
Sam put his hand under his cap and began to scratch his head, thinking about it rather hard, it was a simple term but he never really had to explain it before, this left him somewhat stumped.

Sam: Well....hah, well.....the things is......ummm....the truth is we do it because.....hmmmm, well I always thought it was so we could find that one special person, or at least thats what my mother told me.

He then pulled his hand back down out of his cap and then looked at Melodia carefully, finding her ignorance somewhat interesting.

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #1096 on: July 10, 2012, 10:57:03 PM »
"My grandma told me you just know who's special when you meet them and when you're old enough you go live with them and that's it," Melodia said. "Or your family arranges you to go live with someone and that makes them special by default."

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1097 on: July 11, 2012, 06:07:44 AM »
Askardi finally reclaims hos postire and strength. He gets up from his nee and prepares his attak.

He charges the fire breathing manifest, tackling it with hos cutlass. He then uses his citass as a crude ladder to jump onto its firey head.

The flames intense and the heat steadily getting unbearable Askardi makes quick slashes on its head until it was too mich to stand

Askardi jumps off and lands hard on hos side, landing  adly. Askardi shoots a barrage of arrows back at the monster

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1098 on: July 11, 2012, 06:13:47 PM »
Sam rubbed his head again and looked at Melodia, not knowing what to say to Melodia's views on relationships

Sam: Seems like you've lived quite a sheltered life eh, I was like that once......but once you get out an about, yall start to form yer own opinions on things!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Koel readies his blade and runs at Raphnados with great speed and grace, stopping just before reaching the beast and then preforming a uppercut slice that lifted himself a little into the air. Once Koel landed back onto his feet he drove the blade deep into the beasts chest and pushed it all the way through until it darted out the other side and slammed into a wall.

Koel then pushed himself back, aimed his hands at the creature and waited until a massive pillar of earth drove it up to the ceiling, then the pillar disintegrated and allowed the beast to plummet back down to the ground.

Raphnados was visibly weak now and could barely generate any intimidating sounds, the flames on its body began to grow dull and weak, though still a threat if one got to close.

Raphnados slowly trudged up to Askardi and kicked him across the room with its bony leg. But then staggered backwards weakly and awaited the next barrage of attacks from the team.

Round 6

Team 1

Koel: 557/700 22% (Protection- Halved damage- 1 turns left)

Askardi: 132/300 7% (Protection- Halved damage- 1 turns left)

Rosalind: 208/300 26% (Protection- Halved damage- 1 turns left)

Enemy

Raphnados: 566/1500 0% (Weakness)

Round Opinion:
Raphnados has lost a huge chunk of its health this round, but the team are dangerously low on stamina, this may turn into an equal opportunity fight if the team don't finish it off within the next two turns.

Resume Conflict!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 06:14:52 PM by Prinny » »

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1099 on: July 11, 2012, 08:55:01 PM »
Rosalind: HAAAAAAA!!!!
Rosalind Screams out to pump her willpower up as she Slams Her Spear to the Monster's Back Leg and starts to Pull Her Spear  out from the beast so its Slashing Edge deals More damage than a simple trust would.
Following the Attack She Spins her now Freed Spear using her both Hands to increase her strike Speed as she then Makes a Fast Slash to the Beast's Left Arm.
And Her Final Strike is a Fast Jab she Does to the Beast's Ribs using all Her Strength do make it as effective as she Can before clearing her way backwards, away from the beast*

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal