Creative > Roleplay

Arpegi Original Roleplay: Epilogue (Finale - Generation I)

<< < (3/9478) > >>

NekoJonez:
(click to show/hide) ~Drawn by NekoSmash
* Jonez, our hero... well, Team Verepes it's hero. To describe Jonez... you could write a book, but sometimes a simple sentence can be enough. Jonez is strong and (sometimes) smart... Always tries to fight for the best. He has a sister, that was born a month ago and his father Gamblore has a new girlfriend. Jonez's mother died, but was revived by Gamblore. Jonez's mother's name is Rin. Jonez is married to Zana, Marian's daughter, and has two children, who are now almost 1 year old. Ariel, a demeroic girl and Ipos, a male angel. *

Jonez: * Wakes up, gets down... prepares breakfast & drinks his coffee * Life can be good.

Caster no Mae:
Illudia: Really? But you got one too!
*is touching and feeling her "Afro"*

Toffee:
*Another girls descends from the sky and lands next to the first girl.*

Mysterious Girl 2: Hmph... still can't track him down Minerva? *She addresses the first girl with an irritated tone*

Minerva: It is all I can do at the moment... I apologize Juno...

Juno: ... Tch... fine! Just do the best you can! *looks to the sky* we need to find him...

Sir Shota:
Suma: *sits up, then looks in the mirror in front of him* ..............Mmph.......*is smoothing out his hair carefully, but leaves some unwanted split ends.....which he still doesn't notice* Need new pillows....*he looks to Illudia*

NekoJonez:
* Jonez is currently at his house in the verses. And he looks to his children and feeds them. *

Jonez: I hope Zana is awake soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version