Contests & Events > Fun Friday Five

Fun Friday Five: It's Real. It's Six.

(1/3) > >>

Sir Shota:
Well how about that. Your favorite persona changer is here for the next installment~~

--- Quote ---Rules:
1.Before the week ends the selected host must select a host for the next FFF. In the event the proposal is refused and a new host cannot be found then guess what? You go again :3
2.The participants may only answer the five questions presented to thee by th host. Participants may not answer questions not asked by the host. Still pretty easy right?
3. I, NekoBot, creator of the event request that all participants have fun. So please refrain from putting others down, using discriminatory language to offend others, and intentional racism is prohibited.
--- End quote ---

Well, here it is.

FFF: #6
1) What ticks you off?

2) What's the weirdest things you've seen? Ever?

3) Aren't I just adorable? :3

4) Proper? Or born to be strange?

5) If you had an alcohol named after you, what would it be named?

NekoJonez:
1) Too much schoolwork or arguments and things like that.

2) You don't WANT to know.

3) Do I really need to reply?

4) Born to be creative!

5) Jonez Arpegi or something in that manner.

senpai_FisT:
1) People living their everyday lives as if nothing is wrong. Everything is wrong you idiots! You're living a lie.

2) People wanting to get stuck in the cycle of life so that others don't see them as weird or dangerous to their way of life.

3) I might just fap to you.

4) I think I am just who I am. Others think I'm strange. I do have my fair share of 'friends', few of them honest.

5) Iron Fist.

Mr.PowPow:
1) Pokemon who don't take peoples feelings into consideration when engaging them, also when they don't even consider apologizing.

2) A man trying to give himself a blowjob in the middle of the street, yeah, that was pretty weird.

3) I've seen cuter.

4) I think that over the years I have strayed quite far from "normal" or "proper", I'm just Daz now. Just Daz.

5) The Sexy One!

Light:
1) Many, many things.
2) Nothing really comes to mind. Uhh... Japanese memes are pretty weird, I guess. Especially those "Vocaloid heads with hair as feet" things or whatever
3) Nope =D
4) I like a nice equal mix of both, although if I had to choose I would choose proper.
5) Light's Light Light. Also available in a non-alcoholic Lite version

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version