Contests & Events > Fun Friday Five

Fun Friday Five: VIII

(1/3) > >>

Light:
>START UP PROGRAM: [FFFv1.8]
>GENERATING [RULES]...

--- Quote ---Rules:
1.Before the week ends the selected host must select a host for the next FFF. In the event the proposal is refused and a new host cannot be found then guess what? You go again :3
2.The participants may only answer the five questions presented to thee by th host. Participants may not answer questions not asked by the host. Still pretty easy right?
3. I, NekoBot, creator of the event request that all participants have fun. So please refrain from putting others down, using discriminatory language to offend others, and intentional racism is prohibited.
--- End quote ---

>[RULES] GENERATED.
>GENERATING [QUESTION_LIST]...
>[QUESTION_LIST] GENERATED.
>PROGRAM START.

FFF: VIII
1. If the story of your life so far were to made into a video game, what would it be like? Try being as descriptive as possible (at the very least, mention the title, genre, and company(s) you would like it to be made by).

2. How would you describe your ideal man/woman?

3. You are now dead. How did you die? Also mention your last words.

4. How much sleep do you usually get in a day?

5. NekoJonez, Zarri, Darth SHRED; Marry, fuck, adopt as son?

Mr.PowPow:
1) (click to show/hide)I think it would be quite a dark and twisted game where the protagonist and the antagonist are the same person. It wouldn't feature any action scenes or any flashy images, it would be a story that details day to day life, starting from early childhood and leading up to adolescence. Though each day would become increasingly darker (from a psychological perspective) where anxiety and paranoia slowly gain in strength though the protagonist can't quite remember or understand why it is happening, though it is never touched upon by him as he simply accepts it as a norm. So the world that you play in slowly starts to deform in various ways, people begin to become crueler, the outside becomes bleak and twisted, buildings become misshapen and inanimate objects forms become strangely frightening.

Though the protagonist doesn't mention or refer to this in any way, moving along as if its a normal day (or maybe its simply that he is hiding that fact). The main goal is to find "unconditional love" from one of the inhabitance of the twisted world, while trying to avoid the strange deformed version of yourself called "The Terror" who constantly tries to thwart your attempts by intensifying the darkness around you, distorting your vision.

At the end of each stage, you seem to find what you are looking for.....only to find that it is simply an illusion cast by The Terror to further knock down your self-esteem and thus discourage you from continuing.

The final level would ultimately be a confrontation between yourself and The Terror, as it becomes apparent that you can never reach your goal while he is still there. Thus his demise is needed before the protagonist can finally move on.

Thats all I can think about for the plot, as for the title of the game, I would think it would be something like "Distortion" and its genre would be a blend of surreal horror/ puzzle/ platformer. The company it is made by doesn't bother me much to be honest, so long as it was made good :p
2) I have no real ideal preference for my soul mate, just so long as they have the ability to love me unconditionally, rather than there being some sort of catch to it. Appearance doesn't phase me much.

3) Suicide is ruled out due to my fear of death, I rarely go out so a form of traffic accident is unlikely. The most likely cause of death for me would be unintentional suicide (such as some form of major untreated food poisoning or accident in the kitchen) or me being mugged since I live in quite a poor, crime filled area. I very much doubt I would have a memorable last few words other than "I'm scared" or "I don't want to die".

4) These days? Around 11 to 12 hours, I sleep alot due to lack of motivation. Though those sleeping hours are all in the wrong places (its 7:00 am now and I still haven't slept).

5) Fuck Shred, he looks like a good lay. Marry Mizzy-poo because his troll-ness and humor would sustain me. Adopt Jonez because.....well I dunno, I just feel like that placement is the best lol

FuyuhotaruP:
1. If the story of your life so far were to made into a video game, what would it be like? Try being as descriptive as possible (at the very least, mention the title, genre, and company(s) you would like it to be made by).
wow this is hard
(click to show/hide) I think it would be a romantic comedy + tragedy visual novel, it is going to be a kinetic novel as there is no choice given and you are forced down one route, there would be no good ending only a horrible one, I would prefer to have it made by key if it were to have a brief summary it would be like this : boy meets girl , they hang out together , fate forces them apart. sounds familiar? , sounds boring? why yes thats because my life is boring the girl is of course represented by Haruka which I can't meet and thus thats how you get the ending , well forgive me as I have bad naming skills so it will be nameless
well... Amami Haruka

I died of old age(natural causes) last words: I'm sorry Haruka, I'm going to have to leave you alone for a few moments , be sure to enjoy life before you join me in the after life

it differs too much , it can go from 6 to 17 hours

I'm going to adobt NekoJonez as son but can I not choose the others?

Kiss x Miz:
Legendary Gamer Simulator - By Bethesda

Cute, black hair, gothic and crazy.

Cause: Heart Attack
Last words: Arghblahflhplhblehhehpfft

Average of 6,5 hours

Eh.. Marry Jonez, fuck myself, adopt Shred.

NekoJonez:
This is hard. It would be an adventure - action type game... With Jonez in the title made by either Konami, Nintendo or others who made awesome games on the DS. :3. And I don't really want to go in depth because my past life is kinda... not so much fun here and there and I don't want to dig up past events I have forgotten.

I think I have answered this question in my spotlight. But no big boobs... but no small either. I like blonde - brown hair. That are the things I remember atm. But in terms of personality. Well, someone like me... Loves to be creative and having fun. And she must have a wish to have kid(s)

Cause of death: Pressed the "A" button to late.
Last words: I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TO INSERT ANOTHER CREDIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Depends, if I do a late night or not.

Somehow everybody fucks the Shred. Marry Mizari and errr... adopt myself. YAY, I am my own father... and son :3.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version