Chat > General Discussion

Strange happenings

(1/4) > >>

Mr.PowPow:
Today I was walking back from psychology revision class on the way home, and upon entering one of the streets I witnessed an old lady intensley playing with a rubber band, a teenager (possibly a college student) twirling around and waving at random people, a middle aged woman hugging a tree (face rubbing against it and everything!) and at the end of the street there was a guy romping a wall slowly and discretly. Bear in mind this all happened within the space of 30 seconds so I was pretty disoriented by the time I got home. So like....wtf?

PriomBlazer:

--- Quote from: Nega-Pow on April 02, 2012, 05:24:55 PM ---Today I was walking back from psychology revision class on the way home, and upon entering one of the streets I witnessed an old lady intensley playing with a rubber band, a teenager (possibly a college student) twirling around and waving at random people, a middle aged woman hugging a tree (face rubbing against it and everything!) and at the end of the street there was a guy romping a wall slowly and discretly. Bear in mind this all happened within the space of 30 seconds so I was pretty disoriented by the time I got home. So like....wtf?

--- End quote ---
Your head was just confused.

O:\msg:
You shouldn't have eaten those mushrooms for lunch.....

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: msg on April 02, 2012, 06:02:32 PM ---You shouldn't have eaten those mushrooms for lunch....

--- End quote ---
Accusing me of such things, outragous!
But seriously it was really weird, I bet it sounds totally made up lol

PriomBlazer:
No it doesn't.It is completely natural and logical.You were in a class that teaches about psychos so you were thinking about psychos.Those people you saw were doing normal things but your head made you think what they were doing was weird

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version