Author Topic: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay  (Read 143212 times)

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
« Reply #1050 on: July 05, 2012, 06:58:26 PM »
Nom nodded and, dejectedly, began to walk off. Before he could begin making his way out of the castle, however, he saw Askardi. The boy ran up to him and began to attempt to drag him to where Koel was.

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #1051 on: July 05, 2012, 07:10:14 PM »
Meanwhile, Sam stood by Rose and refused to leave her, he drew his blade and stood fast, ready to face the threat.

Sam: I may be scared out my wits, but you think I'm gonna leave? Pshh, That aint what a gentleman does missy! I'll be the knight in shining armor and save yall!

Soon after, the metal door began to glow a fierce red, the metal slowly began to turn liquid and melt. The silver liquid flowed downwards and onto the floor as fire burst violently through a massive hole in the door. The beast pushed both of its thin and flame covered hands through the hole and grabbed the sides, then pushing its flaming skull head through the door and glaring at Rose and Sam, letting loose a demonic roar that radiated intense heat onto them both.

Sam: Uhhh.....is there any chance I can still run and it be romantic?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel suddenly turned his head to the east of the castle as he heard the loud demonic roar that resonated throughout most of the castle. Koel gripped his sword tightly with both hands and began to run in its direction. However before he could build up any speed he noticed Nom and Askardi.

Koel then quickly turned around to them while holding his sword in his right hand.

Koel: Askardi! Just the guy I need right now!

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1052 on: July 05, 2012, 10:08:36 PM »
Rosalind: uhm. . .  .No. . .  .
RUN AGAIN!!

She Starts to Run Off towards the Center of the Castle Square, where untill Recently Krux and Vagus Fought at

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1053 on: July 06, 2012, 05:53:16 AM »
Askardi forst noticed the kid andthen he noticed the roar andthen h noticed Koel. All withen seconds of eachother.

"Who the- what the- Koel! Long time no see but what the hels happening?"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1054 on: July 06, 2012, 07:52:12 PM »
Koel: I have no idea....no idea at all!

Upon Askardi and Koel being ruination, they notice that Rose runs into the room along with a strange boy. Sam runs into Koel in the confusion and they both get knocked to the floor, Sam puts his hand underneath his hat and begins to rub his head while on the floor.

Sam: Owwwieeee.......watch where yall is goin' knucklehead!

Koel quickly picked himself back up and glared at the young boy, giving a displeased grunt. Then looking to Rose.

Koel: This brat yours?

Just as Koel finished saying those words, a massive demonic figure began to skid along the floor while on all fours as it quickly passed the doorway. Then it ran back into sight and darted through the door, running like an animal towards the group, the beast then stopped as it stood infront of the entire group, standing up on its hind legs.

Koel: Well........nevermind then.....Askardi, I think we have work to do....

The beast then bent down and let out a huge fierce roar at the entire group, which blew through the entire main hall and exstinguished all the candle light in the room. However the room did not fall into darkness, as the creature's body of flames kept the light, though it was not a familiar, calming type.

Sam: Oh jeez, oh jeez, oh jeez. Please, do something!

Koel pulled out his massive sword and pointed it towards the beast, his eyes not averting their gaze from the beast, his entire expression was not of fear, but of determination.

Koel: Hmmmpph.....I've seen too much crazy crap lately.....this is just another bump in the road.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1055 on: July 06, 2012, 08:23:40 PM »
Rosalind: Oi Oi Oi OI!
You Going to Fight THAT THING!?

Rosalind then points towards the Melten Door

SEE?
THAT THING MELTED THE WHOLE DOOR!

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1056 on: July 06, 2012, 08:32:24 PM »
Askardi stood his ground next to Koel and took out his cutlass. Its foreign design shone off the beastly thing.

"Ready when you are."

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1057 on: July 06, 2012, 09:08:42 PM »
A BATTLE STIRS

Rosalind

Koel                                VS                       Raphnados                                               

Askardi

Battle Objective: Defeat Raphnados

Battle Theme: CM Boss theme 1
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 09:11:44 PM by Prinny » »

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1058 on: July 06, 2012, 09:33:43 PM »
Rosalind: YOU GUYS ARE INSANE!
YOU REALLY GOING TO FIGHT!?
. . . well Count Me in. . I Suppose. . . atleast I won't Regret if you Die infront of the Best.

That Said, She takes her spear out and Points its Wide Blade towards the Beast.

You Two Better be Good Enough at this so I won't Regret this!
I'm Simply an "Innocent" Girl Here Okay?

She Starts to Attack By Quickly Running Behind the Large Monster and Striking with a Slashing Arc at the Monster's Back Legs.
Then She Cleaves again at the Other Direction of the previous Strike before Going Back to Koel and Askardi.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1059 on: July 06, 2012, 10:12:02 PM »
Askardi with his cutlass runs at the creature he jumps up with his arms extended above his head and come down on the beast with all the weoght of his body behind the swing. The strike is off center but strikes deep withen Raphnados. Gravity in turn took over and drage the cutlass through the nest until his feet touched the ground.

Apun touching groumd Askardi imediately rolled out of the way as a foot came down to crush him. Unable to get all the way clear Askardi digs his cutlass into the foot and uses it as a catapylt to get out from under.

Coming out of the roll Askardi uses a downward sash on the foot that almost crushed him.

Askardi stopps left of of the beast figuring that itd b best if the thing couldnt attack everyon at once.

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #1060 on: July 07, 2012, 03:50:52 AM »
Nom stood a ways behind the group, wondering if he should run and get help. After a few minutes, he grabbed Sam by the arm and ran full speed in the other direction. After a minute or two, he stopped to catch his breath.

Offline BloodcatNS

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • That lovable ass with well pronounced buttocks
« Reply #1061 on: July 07, 2012, 04:56:54 PM »
(click to show/hide)

All the while, Vagus was muttering random things, apparently fast asleep.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 05:28:11 PM by BloodcatNS » »

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1062 on: July 08, 2012, 07:56:21 PM »
Koel runs around the creature, taking his massive sword in hand and shoving it deep into the creatures spine. Fire and brimstone bursting out of the wound as Koel attempted to dig the sword in deeper, however after a few seconds he noticed that the blade began to show signs of slight melting and he then proceeded to draw the blade out of the beasts fiery body.

Koel: Dammit! We can't attack for too long, its body temperature can melt metal.

Koel then rolled around to Raphnados's side and started to slice quickly with his blade, making sure not to keep his blade in its body for too long. The finally Koel sliced the beasts right leg and ran back to the front of the beast, examining his blade which was now glowing red due to the heat.

Koel: Tcchh, this is going to be tricky....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After the last few attacks, Raphnados extended its arms to the air and let out a ferocious roar that bellowed throughout the entire hall, radiating an intense heat that everybody could feel, as if the sun had descended from the skies to greet them.

Raphnados then took its gaze to Askardi, however due to its long thin legs it didn't need to move very far to get to him, Raphnados then grabbed Askardi with its long, thin and bony hands and lifted him up to Raphnados's face. All that Askardi could see was the flaming skull which lacked any eyes, only two depressions where the eyes should be, regardless it didn't need any for it to feel like it could see you.

With Askardi in hand, Raphnados's hand began to radiate with heat, building up energy slowly. After a few seconds Askardi was engulfed in flames for a few seconds and then the flames dispersed. Raphnados roared and then slammed Askardi back onto the ground with great force, the creatures attention now swayed by another individual.

Raphnados then looked to Koel who had been looking at his heated blade, however the creature opened its skull mouth and let loose a burst of flames that completely covered Koel, although Koel attempted to shield himself with his massive blade, the heat was still much more intense than Koel could handle.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Round 1 Results

Team 1

Koel: 670/700 72%

Askardi: 245/300 78%

Rosalind: 300/300 87%

Enemy

Raphnados: 1371/1500 90%

Round Opinion: Even though Raphnados can deal some heavy damage, the team have dished out their own brand of ass kicking and have dealt sizable damage. If the team are persistent they can claim victory. However, keep an eye on your stamina, if you drop to 0......then Raphnados's damage will double and it'll take a miracle for you to survive.

Resume Conflict!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

As Nom dragged Sam away from the ensuing fight, Sam was released from the grip while Nom caught his breath. Sam looked oddly to the small child and began to become nervous around him.

Sam:Thanks for getting me out of fighting that thing, but uhhh....listen...uhh...I aint good with kids yanno. So umm....what do ya want from me?

Sam clearly had no idea how to deal with young children, he even went as far as to awkwardly offer a handshake.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Innkeeper picked Vagus up from off of the registration counter and began to take him up the stairs to Koel's room. Straining as the Innkeeper seemed a little overweight and without any real upper body strength.

Innkeeper: Boy....you're a heavy guy....

Eventually they reached the top of the stairs, by then the InnKeeper was red in the face and ready to pass out along with Vagus. But he percivered and kicked the door open, as his hands were already occupied. Then he clumsily dropped Vagus on the bed and panted heavily.

InnKeeper: Oh.....jeez...finally,.....I'm getting too old for this....*wheeze*
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 08:02:21 PM by Prinny » »

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #1063 on: July 08, 2012, 08:10:29 PM »
Nom did some charades, trying to explain how, in a fight, bad things happened around those two or the whole group they belonged to. However, he came off as crazy instead of explanatory.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1064 on: July 08, 2012, 08:18:43 PM »
Sam could only put his hand underneath his floppy red and yellow cap and begin to scratch his scruffy haired head. Unable to decipher the young boys movements, Sam simply passed it off as craziness and began to walk to the main entrance.

Sam: I dunno what the hell is wrong with ya, but I'm gonna take you somewhere safe anyhoo..... (and myself).....

Sam opened the large door, weakly I may add. He then gestured for Nom to walk through.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1065 on: July 08, 2012, 09:29:09 PM »
Rosalind: I TOLD YOU THIS IS INSANE!!

She Dashes towards the Beast again, This Time Trusting her Spear towards the Beast's hinder Legs where its Knee should be and does 3 Rapid Jabs.
After that She pulls Her Spear away from the Monster and Swings the Spear around to Cool down the Blade while also increasing the Velocity of her next swing.
and Then She does with all her Might a Wide Slash to the Same Knee, trying to take the Beast's Balance off and Runs off to the opposite Side of the Two Warriors.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1066 on: July 09, 2012, 03:31:45 AM »
Askardi brushes himself off and prepares himself for amnother set of attacks.

He took his bade and stabbed deep into the beast jugular.

Before the  blade got too hot he opened the wound with his swprd. He then used his arows and shoved them into the wound. ALTHOUGH TJE ARROWS melted shortly after it clearly hurt thebeast.

With Askardis sword now red hot he jumped up using his sword as leverage and plunged the redhot metal intothe beast eye. Askardi is stuck here, his boot melted ontothw east.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1067 on: July 09, 2012, 03:12:20 PM »
Koel: Hmmmm, normal attacks seem to be wearing it down.....but its taking too long, should I use my power? My element is earth though, I'm unsure whether its going to do much good against a beast of flames....well, better try it out!

As Koel said that, he raised his hand up to Raphnados who stood in front of him, his palm open with fingers all apart. Koel closed his eyes and tried to focus his thoughts on using his power to harm Raphnados, although this brought up some mixed feelings about not wanting to harm the civilians the last time, he ultimately knew that harming in this situation, was the only way to protect.

Koel: ......TAKE THIS!

Suddenly when Koel opened his eyes he noticed that a massive pillar of earth shot out from underneath the stone laid floor and impaled the beast through the stomach, effectively pinning it in a single position, in the middle of the pillar.
Then Koel clenched his fist and stared at the pillar, his eyes looking strained. But moments later the pillar exploded and Raphnados was released, only to fall to the floor with a great impact.

Koel: This power is pretty useful, I'll only use it to protect from now on....

Koel then slowly walked up to the beast with his sword drawn to the right, he raised his sword to the air and then slashed down at the beasts skull while it laid on the ground, no blood was drawn from the beast but it still made a loud yelp develop.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After the last barrage of attacks, Raphnados picks itself up slowly as its flames burn somewhat weakly now. However once it got back on its hind legs it outstretched its arms and let out a massive roar, similar to the previous time, only now however it intensified the flames that burned on its body, causing the room to glow much brighter. The wounds on the creatures bony body disappearing, closing back up in the flames wake.

Raphnados eyeless depressions began to face Rosalind, the creature holds out its hand as it begins to concentrate a ball of fire in its palm, then suddenly it lobs the ball of flame at Rosalind and causes a small explosion. The beast not satisfied, it then dashes on all fours towards Rose and then grabs her by her leg, throws her into the air and the opens its mouth and drenches her in flames in a type of flamethrower attack, simply watching as she fell back down onto the ground.

Its attention then fell back to Askardi, suddenly its body curled up into a ball and began to roll towards him at full speed. Knocking him down and rolling over him, although its body was relatively light weight, only being composed of bones, its flames still caused much damage.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Round 2 Results

Team 1

Koel: 670/700 58%

Askardi: 216/300 61%

Rosalind: 247/300 76%

Enemy

Raphnados: 1203/1500 70%

Round Opinion: Raphnados's health is dropping, slowly but surely. Its Stamina is falling faster than the other players, so once it reaches Weaking, its best to go all out when the damage doubles, however....make sure Raphnados doesn't catch you if its YOU who goes into Weakening.

Resume Conflict!

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #1068 on: July 09, 2012, 04:41:03 PM »
It was dark, only lit by the glistening silver of the moonlight. In front of him, he saw a woman, skin so smooth, hair as beautiful as night can be, her face was obscured by the darkness that surrounds them both. Though her face unknown, there was no doubt that she was as heavenly as an angel. Maybe as divine as the goddess herself, or so he thought.

Vagus knew her, and yet he didn't know of her. He knew he loved her and he knew she loved him back. The feeling of the foreignness and familiarity stirred within Vagus, making him conflicted. As soon as the woman touched his cheek, as a lover would, the man calmed. Vagus touched her face, reaching out to kiss her.

And here, Vagus experienced every horror a man would encounter. As if hell itself planned this, to punish him of every thievery, conning and scheming he had done. He realized he almost kissed an old man, almost numbing his mind as he saw this. In agony, he screamed. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHGHGHHGHGH!" He quickly crawled further into the corner of the bed, like a trapped prey.  "Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU'RE NOT A WOMAN!" He horrifically exclaimed. He didn't mind the wounds he was inflicted of earlier. Perhaps there was no pain at all. It doesn't matter. His own dignity and pride was in pain. In deep, deep pain.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1069 on: July 09, 2012, 06:47:08 PM »
Askards melted boot prevented him from moving. He took out his bow and shot his cutlass at the beast with it. It flies end over end and it crosses thhe void. It slams into the creature body with great inpact.

Askardi then unties his boot and gets out of it. He run up tothe beast and takes out his cutless. Its searing hot and almost burns him.

Askardi shoots arrows and slashes the monster alternately before backing off

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1070 on: July 09, 2012, 09:55:40 PM »
Rosalind: Ow Ow Ow Ow!!
That Hurt. . .

She Stands up Firmly and Uses her Spear to Jump to the air and then Dives Downwards to the Beast with her Spearhead first, impaling to the Monster's Backside, but in Turn her Clothes Start to show Signs of Burning. Forcing Her to Jump off the Beast's Back and Take some of Her Time to kill the Flames to not be "exposed".

HAAAAAAAAAAA!!
After her clothes are put off from the Flames she makes 3 Rapid Spins while Spinning her spear around to strike the Beast's Ribs multiple times before backing of few meters again.

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #1071 on: July 09, 2012, 11:03:54 PM »
Nom followed Sam close behind, not sure what else to do if he wasn't going to go back to the inn. When they got outside, he stopped, hearing Melodia's voice in the distance. The boy frowned, knowing he was probably going to be in big trouble.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1072 on: July 10, 2012, 01:55:04 PM »
The InnKeeper couldn't release any words from his lips, he was dumbfounded by the recent events and simply backed away slowly out of the room and closed the door slowly and quietly, the only sound was the click of the door. However when Vagus was left in the room, he was still not alone, a dark figure caught his eye in the corner, facing forlorn out the window with its silver hair and red eyes.
The figure then slowly turned its head to Vagus and let out a soft but sinister smile, its features becoming strikingly familiar.

Darka: I do hope you are enjoying yourself....Vagus is it?

His presence in the room made the shadows almost pulsate, drawing closer to him and then quickly flowing back to their original positions, making the walls feel like they were alive. Though the main feature that stood out was his crimson eyes that seemed to glow even in the darkest of darkness.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam was on his way back to the Inn, following the same path that the previous members had took to get to the castle, however he occasionally stopped to look around, as if he didn't really know exactly where he was going. He then turned to Nom a few times to consider asking him, but then he chuckled to himself, the thought of asking a child for directions was silly......but it crossed his mind far too many times.

Sam: Oh bother.....where is the Inn, I'm sure it was around this way? Or was it left? or right? Man.....

With newfound confidence, Koel began to use his power with little hesitation. He slammed his blade into the ground and pulled out both of his hands and held them above his head, then suddenly rocks and rubble began to cluster and form into a large ball, then Koel pointed his hands outwards to the beast and then the ball shot quickly at the beast's chest, making it stagger slightly.
Koel then took out his blade and then began to dash towards the creature, however he caused the ground beneath him to move upwards slightly in pillar form so that by the time he got to the beast he was already on level with its face and he proceeded to drop kick Raphnados square in the skull. As Koel fell back down he grabbed his blade, impaled it into the beasts spine and let the blade drag downwards as he fell, eventually reaching the floor he then took out the searing hot blade.

Koel: This doesn't seem to bad, this power.....its amazing

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Raphnados slowly turned around to face Koel and simply used its bony leg to kick Koel into the wall with great force, causing Koel to break through the wall and onto the other side. Though the beast didn't seem satisfied with just that and then its mouth began to glow intensely , its back began to arch backwards as its mouth continued to glow until finally it bent forward and let loose a massive beam of fire that burst through the hole that Koel was shoved through and created a massive explosion. The only thing that was visible was the flames bursting out of the hole.

Raphnados then turned around to face Askardi and simply threw a fireball from its left claw to cause a small flaming explosion close to Askardi, the heat causing most of the damage.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Round 3 Results

Team 1

Koel: 613/700 41%

Askardi: 189/300 41%

Rosalind: 247/300 66%

Enemy

Raphnados: 1006/1500 49%

Round Opinion: The main goal now would be to preserve stamina until Raphnados drops into Weakness, its relentless attacking will be its downfall. However, it would also be beneficial for one of the team members to cast a protective white magic spell on the team so they could survive longer, however this would cost 10% of Stamina for each team member its cast on, racking up a total of 30% Stamina reduction. If anyone were to cast it, it would most likely need to be Rosalind.

Resume Conflict!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 02:52:28 PM by Prinny » »

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #1073 on: July 10, 2012, 02:55:31 PM »
The presence of Darka made Vagus sweat and churn his stomach. He quickly gripped the sheathe on his belt, though knowing attacking him would not dent him even once. He tried his best to keep a straight face, but his sweat made it obvious that he was a bit nervous. "I was used, I was humiliated, I was injured. Not only that, but it seems that a man is inside my room and that disturbs me greatly. And you expect me to enjoy myself? I'm sorry, but I only accept women." He looked visibly annoyed as he said this. Slowly, he stood from the bed and unsheathes his blade and points it at Darka. "Although your gift seems to give me some satisfaction of sorts."

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1074 on: July 10, 2012, 03:04:44 PM »
Darka: Gift? I'm afraid that implies that I willingly gave it to you......which was not the case.....

He then resumed looking out of the window, not even particularly phased by Vagus's attempts at aggression. However Darka's cloak oddly flowed slightly, even though there wasn't any wind in the room blowing it.

Darka: Be calm mortal warrior, this is merely a projection of your mind, should I be physical in my appearance.....you would have been dead by now. However.....you taking my powers seems to have established a link of sorts, I can access your mind......yet luckily you are too weak and feeble to access my own.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal