Help & Support > Arcade

Support topic for the Arcade

<< < (2/5) > >>

NekoJonez:

--- Quote from: NekoBot on November 04, 2014, 02:13:06 AM ---Games that don't send highscores

Bouble Trouble
Flash Tron
Guru Guru Neko
Penguin Hit (click to show/hide)Before

After

Notable, this is the only game that made this error, the others listed just did not submit scores to begin withSonic

--- End quote ---

This will be hard to fix. Since that error, I have no clue where it's coming from.
I'll also stop the games listed to try and sumbit a high score when I can't fix it.

NekoBot:
After 10 entries on the highscore listings, you cannot be entered anymore because there is a limit, this may not be an issue now, but could be down the road. I'd like to test out the Arena, if you could set up something between yourself and I, or Miz and I, (since you mentioned you have to send the invites)

NekoJonez:
Thats logical. I restricted till a top 10. Might try to modify code to change that. I just want to avoid endless lists of scores for some games.

NekoJonez:
Or did I get you wrong? As you can only enter scores for 10 games and no more?

NekoBot:

--- Quote from: General Jonez on November 05, 2014, 04:37:44 PM ---Thats logical. I restricted till a top 10. Might try to modify code to change that. I just want to avoid endless lists of scores for some games.

--- End quote ---

This one, not the later

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version