Chat > Debates

Age differences.

<< < (2/5) > >>

Light:
Maybe because she's still a minor? There's always going to be a fuss when a minor dates a legal adult, especially if the minor's female. I personally think it's better if minors stick to dating minors and legal adults stick to dating legal adults.

O:\msg:

--- Quote from: Light on August 08, 2012, 03:00:39 AM ---Maybe because she's still a minor?

--- End quote ---
Yeah this. As a father of a young girl I know this one, im already flapping and shes only 9. But 15-18 is ok I think, as long as he isn't a dickhead, girls mature faster than boys generally. And my gf is 7 years younger than me anyway.

BloodcatNS:

--- Quote from: Illudia on August 07, 2012, 07:00:41 PM ---its Because People Nowdays Are Retards.
thats it.

--- End quote ---
I believe the prejudice existed even then.

Kiss x Miz:
People believe that minors don't know what they want yet, so they just go along with what happens around them, which I can't deny. I don't know, I understand the people who think it's a bit freaky. Since it's pretty common to have sex at that age, which is (in most countries) illegal between a 15 and 18 year old, that's probably playing a part in it too.

devon:

--- Quote from: Darth shredc0re on August 07, 2012, 06:21:05 PM ---Isn't it kind of hyprocrite that it's okay for a 25 year old girl to date a 28 year old guy (or a 25 year old girl to date a 70 year old dude..) and that it's not okay for a 15 year old girl to date a 18 guy?
It just frustrates me.

--- End quote ---
No, it's not hypocritical at all. It's more about maturity than age-as-a-number. Personally if I had a 15 year old daughter that's dating at all, if her vagina gets any attention I'd feed the dude his own cock.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version